Now What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Dave, October 18, 2006, 05:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Dont ya hate waiting for parts? I got the harley moved tonite and batterys out of it and the coupe and ive got the garage back cept the roadster body is on a creeper and in the way so  i cant get my pickup in :?  But im ready. Let the games begin :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I can feel the wind in my hair right now. Sorry about you bald guys
Dave :!:  :wink:  :lol:  :)  :D  :arrow:

Crosley.In.AZ

why would you remove the battree from the HD?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Pep

You're spoilt....If I get a part within 3 weeks I'm happy...and I pay a heap more in  delivery costs :wink:
See Ya
Pep

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"why would you remove the battree from the HD?
cause its in a non heated garage so ill keep it in my heated garage and put a tender on it every couple o months.
Dave :arrow:

Dave

Quote from: "Pep"You're spoilt....If I get a part within 3 weeks I'm happy...and I pay a heap more in  delivery costs :wink:

I feel sorry for you guys i know it takes a while and it aint cheap

purplepickup

Quote from: "N8DC"
cause its in a non heated garage so ill keep it in my heated garage and put a tender on it every couple o months.
Sears sells a nice 2 amp battery maintainer that you can wire a plug right onto your battery and plug in the maintainer whenever the bike isn't being ridden.  Made by the same company that makes the HD one but half the price.  Mine is wired so the plug comes out under the rear fender strut.  It sure beats pulling the battery out.  They work great for hotrods and other things too.  Adds lots of life to the battery.

George

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "N8DC"
Sears sells a nice 2 amp battery maintainer that you can wire a plug right onto your battery and plug in the maintainer whenever the bike isn't being ridden.  Made by the same company that makes the HD one but half the price.  Mine is wired so the plug comes out under the rear fender strut.  It sure beats pulling the battery out.  They work great for hotrods and other things too.  Adds lots of life to the battery.

Thanks George ill kep that in mind . Its done now but ill have to pick up a couple for future use. Ive got a really cheap one.
Dave

I looked on the sears site then at your post again and i didnt realize it works on 12 volt. Thats cool I may just get a couple and put the batteries back just to save myself from charging them at the house!

Dave

I ommited the thru the lighter deal. I guess im having a bad day splaining what i mean to say  :lol:  Anyway my bike has a lighter so i can feed  the  thru 12 volt to the battery thru there.

Crosley.In.AZ

i use the Schumacher battery companion to maintain a battery .... about 18 bucks at Wally World.

Un heated garage?  seems like that needs to change.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"i use the Schumacher battery companion to maintain a battery .... about 18 bucks at Wally World.

Un heated garage?  seems like that needs to change.

Nah its grandmas garage and i aint paying to heat that,I heat my own so's i can work. Hers is just for storage this winter and its free. i did promise to take the old girl out for dinner in a couple weeks but the wife wants to go to so i guess when its all said and done its prolly gonna be a 100 for the winter  :wink:  :arrow:
Dave :wink:

slocrow

Quote from: "N8DC"so i guess when its all said and done its prolly gonna be a 100 for the winter  :wink:  :arrow:
Dave :wink:
If you're referring to Grandma, it would be spelled "winner".
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...