O/T Really bad news

Started by DRD57, October 11, 2006, 02:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "DRD57"Not car related at all...

http://donshotrodpage.net/whatsnew.html

I am extremely sorry to hear of this happening.  I have sent you an email.

tomslik

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

purplepickup

Don, I was sick to read that and can only imagine how you must feel.  Some of us have been through similar situations, and cliche as it sounds, time will heal the pain.  That doesn't help much right now tho.  It's good that you have asked for support.  I know you'll get it.  You are one of the best people I have ever met and you know you have the support of hundreds of us out here.

Hang in there man.  If there's anything you need please feel free to ask.  I'm praying for you.
George

Dave

Quote from: "DRD57"Not car related at all...

http://donshotrodpage.net/whatsnew.html

All I can say Don is good luck and hang in there. Im on my 2nd marriage and my last. Ill do what ever i can to keep sue and she says she is keeping me too. Ive been there and lost everythng. I did keep my tools and my street rod. The rod was sold and payed the down payment on our house. Time heeals all.
Dave :arrow:

Slick 50

Bummer!

I don't envy you having to go through this.

It's really a waste of energy and resources and it takes too long to bounce back regardless.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Bob K

Don:  What a Bummer!!!!!  I know that you will get through it as you have before. Any thing that I can do, please do not hesitate to call. You have our prayers and thoughts. See you in Texas in April.

Bob & Maggie
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Grandadeo

Don, all I can say is we are all here for you for any support you need.  We're family, and want to help you get past this, .  I'm praying for you brother.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

enjenjo

Sorry to hear that Don, you don't deserve it. I hope things get better fast.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

sirstude

Don,

I don't like to hear this from anyone , especially someone I know.  I know it sounds trite, but keep the faith.  

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'm really sorry to here this.  Like others have said if there is anything I can do to help just ask.  Stay busy and in contact with your pals.  They will help you through this difficult time.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Ohio Blue Tip

Sorry to hear the bad news Don, hang in there and you can count on any support I can give.  Living alone can sometimes be a bummer.

Ken
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

MrMopar64

Hey Don
Sorry to hear the bad news...... I've been there twice and boy does it hurt but it will get better...  :wink:

You know where I'm at if you ever need to get away come on down and hang out..... we can talk or not....... just get out..... It's not good to sit alone even though you don't feel like being around anybody....... push yourself to get out
I'll email you my numbers you can call 24/7 if you need to talk!!!!!

Take care and we'll be pray'n for ya
Randy
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

Uncle Bob

There's not much to add to all that the others have said, but to just add some encouragement.

Monday my father in law died so we're going through some similar feelings to yours.  Our path is to pull the family together and extend mutual support.  I would hope that the same, brave openness you expressed in you site post reflects in your interaction within your local family and friend network.  Those nearest to you will be there even better than those of us in the etherworld.  It's an emotional roller coaster that will test your endurance, but you will prevail.  God bless you.
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

GPster

I'm sorry she won't go with you to a marriage councilor. Not that they can fix everything but everyone has the tendency to think that they are right on these things and a little bit of quiet deliberation can help the outcome. A good councilor might help you see things a little different without giving you the feeling that you're right/wrong. Friends are here to listen. GPster