Hey Vance........

Started by slocrow, October 09, 2006, 11:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slocrow

We'll need a full report tomorrow, about tonight's date........ :lol:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"We'll need a full report tomorrow, about tonight's date........ :lol:

Hummm did I miss sumpin here? Does our little buddy have a date with someones grandmother?  Prolly going bambulance chasin :!:
Dave :!:

slocrow

Quote from: "N8DC"Hummm did I miss sumpin here? Dave :!:
Oh yea, like you've never missed anything before....... :b-d:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "N8DC"Hummm did I miss sumpin here? Dave :!:
Oh yea, like you've never missed anything before....... :b-d:

Well just so has it I missed my funeral so there........... :wink:  8)  :)  :D  :shock:  :arrow:
Dave :!:  :idea:  :arrow:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "slocrow"We'll need a full report tomorrow, about tonight's date........ :lol:

I usually don't kiss and tell..............but since you asked, He stood me up!!

actually, he called and had run into some weather, so I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked, but I did get to "meet and greet" for about 10 min. yesterday morning. it was a pleasure!

real nice guy, *' ride too!!

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

HotRodLadyCrusr

Lets see if I can guess, you meet Jack Parker, AKA PhatRat at Mickey D's off the highway there in town?? :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Lets see if I can guess, you meet Jack Parker, AKA PhatRat at Mickey D's off the highway there in town?? :wink:

Give the Lady a cigar!!!! :lol:

actually, it was at the Wal-Mart Super Center, I-40 and Grand :D

Cool Dude, even cooler ride!! 8)  8)

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Lets see if I can guess, you meet Jack Parker, AKA PhatRat at Mickey D's off the highway there in town?? :wink:

Vance

Was he wearin that black hat  :?:  Did he have his big belt buckle on that says Phat on it :?:  was his neck kinda red :?:  Sun maybe :!:
Dave :!:  :?:  :arrow:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "N8DC"

Vance

Was he wearin that black hat  :?:  Did he have his big belt buckle on that says Phat on it :?:  was his neck kinda red :?:  Sun maybe :!:

Nope, wasn't wearin' it, but it was in the back seat.......don't ask :shock:
face and neck was awful red, I just figger it was from all the grinnin' and hangin' his head out the window wavin' at the folks 8)  :lol:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

phat rat

Quote from: "N8DC"

Vance

Nope, wasn't wearin' it, but it was in the back seat.......don't ask :shock:
face and neck was awful red, I just figger it was from all the grinnin' and hangin' his head out the window wavin' at the folks 8)  :lol:

Vance

Hey Vance it was nice meeting you also. Too bad we didn't have time for a coffee or something. Picture taking finger got sore also, couldn't believe the number of people who came up to me on the road and ask if they could have they pic taken with the car. Full report later on the trip. I just got home this afternoon about 3:30
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

Saw you tooling up the road near Kokomo this morning. JB and I are on the way to Birminghan,AL to a vintage motorcycle show. Talk to ya next week.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat rat

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Saw you tooling up the road near Kokomo this morning. JB and I are on the way to Birminghan,AL to a vintage motorcycle show. Talk to ya next week.

Charlie

Be careful around Birmingham. This is what can happen down there. Tire still holds air though. Explanation will follow in trip summary later. Had the accident happened yet in Lakeview when you went through? Looked to probably be a fatality as 31 through town was blocked off and it looked as though they were doing an accident investigation. It was a head-on
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

EMSjunkie

Welcome home Jack :D

glad you made it back in one piece. 8)

the Florida boys didn't hurt you, did they? :evil:

just one little wheel ding......not too bad Bro :wink:

lookin' forward to the full report :wink:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Saw you tooling up the road near Kokomo this morning. JB and I are on the way to Birminghan,AL to a vintage motorcycle show. Talk to ya next week.

Charlie

Be careful around Birmingham. This is what can happen down there. Tire still holds air though. Explanation will follow in trip summary later. Had the accident happened yet in Lakeview when you went through? Looked to probably be a fatality as 31 through town was blocked off and it looked as though they were doing an accident investigation. It was a head-on

Jack,

No accident there when we came through. We had an uneventful trip. Got home about 8:15 tonight.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!