Anybody Tampa Bound?

Started by Grandadeo, October 04, 2006, 10:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Charlie, doesn't he already have every thing but the horn on his scooter?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Charlie, doesn't he already have every thing but the horn on his scooter?

Oh Boy ... xmas is comming ill take the donatons and go buy the horn :!:
Do they use them little bells on thier scooters in florida too :?:
Dave :!:  :arrow:

phat rat

Quote from: "enjenjo"Charlie, doesn't he already have every thing but the horn on his scooter?

Ya know even if I did go that way I still don't mow the lawn NUDE :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

C'mon Jack please dont go there ive got supper comming  :!:
Dave :arrow:

phat rat

Quote from: "N8DC"

Sorry wasn't thinking, it's only 4:20 here

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Gee, you think he'll go back singin that ol' St. Pete favorite - "Blue Hairs Drivin In My Lane"?

Nah...
Something more along the lines of Elvis... "In The Ghetto"

I want to know if he's gonna drive from here to Michigan in the right lane with his left blinker on the whole way... :lol:  :lol:

We could get him one of those license plate brackets for his scooter that says "My Other Car Is A Walker"

Or a T-shirt that says   "Got Ensure?"
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

river1

Quote from: "N8DC"

are you sure it's not coming UP!!!

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

phat rat

I want to know if he's gonna drive from here to Michigan in the right lane with his left blinker on the whole way... :lol:  :lol:

Sorry you got that wrong. Must be an ageing Fl. thing. In Mi. it's drive in the left lane with the turn signal handle wired into the left turn position.

phat rat

sorry guys but no use heckling me anymore as I won't be here to see it for 2 weeks as I'm leaving this puter now. See ya when I get back, except for Corey, Vance and Bry see you guys within the next week

alchevy

Looks like I'm a little late with this question, but here goes:

How many are in that Jerry D. Ironman gang? Last year one of my friends were in it and a few years ago several of my friends were in it.

Jerry has a tough life...driving a new street rod all over the country each year.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

donsrods

You guys may have inspired me to go to Tampa.  I usually pass it up because the Turkey Run is so close timewise, but it is only a couple hour drive from here, and if my Sons are off work we might head up.  I'd love to meet some of you also.

Unfortunately, we still don't have one finished rod among us. :(  :(  :(  :(

Don

Grandadeo

Don, that would be great if you could make it up.  I'm hoping my son will be able to get there too, but his work may get in the way.  We are having a guys weekend, leaving the girls home this trip.  So we may be a little wild.  Might even have our diet cokes on the rocks or something crazy like that.  I think we'll be taking the grill so might have hot dogs on the menu.  

See ya there.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

donsrods

I just spoke to my one Son, and he is working Saturday, but we think we will drive up on Sunday. Love to meet some of the members there. Maybe seeing a real, running hot rod will kick us in th butt a little to get ours done.  :D  :D

I have to call my other Son to see if the wife will let him out for a day.

Don

Normspeed

Darn,  sounds like a party Lee.  Have a diet coke for me.  :0-0

We are having a guys weekend, leaving the girls home this trip.  So we may be a little wild.  Might even have our diet cokes on the rocks or something crazy like that.  I think we'll be taking the grill so might have hot dogs on the menu.

Grandadeo

Well gang, will be heading to Tampa around 9AM in the morning.  Going to the Hercules Motor Co. open house.  Not sure of the details on that, I'm following the others who have been to it before.  Will be at the fairgrounds bright and early Friday morning so hope to see ya there.  For any of you snowbird types that are down for the winter and drive an early Ford, don't forget the FordBarn/Garlits Museum get together the following Saturday.  Also in a couple weeks I'll post my Daytona Swap Meet Space info so you will have a place to rest your bones and stash your parts while walking the swap.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50