Anybody Tampa Bound?

Started by Grandadeo, October 04, 2006, 10:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandadeo

Right now the plan is to get to the NSRA Tampa meet on Thursday the 12th.  Will be hanging with the FLA Roadster Gang.  Plan is to set up next to the horse barn when you first pull in to the rod parking area.  Look for the black, orange, and tan '32 hiboys setting together.  Stop by for a cold coke and say howdy.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Charlie Chops 1940

Phat Rat is on his way in a round trip from here to Tahoe, Pleasanton and then Tampa. I think he's driving out with the Jerry Dixie gang.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

BFS57

Hello;
I am planning to attend but I have not decided just when. I plan on driving over from Orlando and spending the day although this could change according to my work load!
I'll look you guys up if I make it!

Bruce

phat rat

I should be pulling in on Thurs. Look for the purple chopped 41 Ford cpe or a guy wearing a black western style hat
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat rat"I should be pulling in on Thurs. Look for the purple chopped 41 Ford cpe or a guy wearing a black western style hat

And the tall, dark and handsome sneaky guy following him, trying to pick pocket his car keys!!

Work dictates when I'll be there, but one of those days I'll sneak in and say hi... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"I should be pulling in on Thurs. Look for the purple chopped 41 Ford cpe or a guy wearing a black western style hat

Thats a northern REDNECK wearing a western hat trying to fit in! Of course if your in tampa id bet if he gets his walker out evryone will invite him to dinner and breakfast like he is a local :!:  :!:  :idea:  :arrow:

Dave

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Right now the plan is to get to the NSRA Tampa meet on Thursday the 12th.  Will be hanging with the FLA Roadster Gang.  Plan is to set up next to the horse barn when you first pull in to the rod parking area.  Look for the black, orange, and tan '32 hiboys setting together.  Stop by for a cold coke and say howdy.

Lee

Thats good then all you old farts can get a horsie and buggy ride around the  park to look at the cars :?:  :idea:  :arrow:
DAVE :wink:  :lol:  :D  :shock:

ps: whats wrong with a Beer or jack daniels  :?:

Dave

Oh ya you kids have fun..............
Dave :wink:

Grandadeo

Dave, we have to have cold cokes because I heard somewhere that drinkin and horsie and buggy rides don't mix.

Lee

phat rat

Quote from: "N8DC"

Thats a northern REDNECK wearing a western hat trying to fit in! Of course if your in tampa id bet if he gets his walker out evryone will invite him to dinner and breakfast like he is a local :!:  :!:  :idea:  :arrow:

Thanks for the kind words Dave I like you to. :lol:

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

Ya know if im pickin on you Jack im leaving everyone (almost everyone) else alone.. :wink:
Have fun im kinda jealous.. I gotta work
Dave :!:  :arrow:

Rayvyn

Actually he'll fit right in down here with that hat. He could tune into the spanish country station and listen to Jorge Strait, Alejandro Jackson, Clint Blanco and Johnny Dineros.
And they have an early bird serving at the funnel cake and brawt stand for the older folks, along with a buffet chef's suprise pot luck in the clubhouse, and Bingo promptly at 8:00pm.
If you see him at home saying Y'all" and wearing his pants up around his chest, you'll know he was here too long. If he buys a scooter with a horn on it and a white Poodle, then we've converted him... :!:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Grandadeo

Gee, you think he'll go back singin that ol' St. Pete favorite - "Blue Hairs Drivin In My Lane"?

phat rat

Quote from: "Rayvyn"

Actually he'll fit right in down here with that hat. He could tune into the spanish country station and listen to Jorge Strait, Alejandro Jackson, Clint Blanco and Johnny Dineros.
And they have an early bird serving at the funnel cake and brawt stand for the older folks, along with a buffet chef's suprise pot luck in the clubhouse, and Bingo promptly at 8:00pm.
If you see him at home saying Y'all" and wearing his pants up around his chest, you'll know he was here too long. If he buys a scooter with a horn on it and a white Poodle, then we've converted him... :!:  :lol:

MY GOD!  :shock: If I go that way  :roll: PLEASE SHOOT ME

Charlie Chops 1940

Well Jack...you've been exposed now, or will be shortly. So, we will be monitoring your behavior and appearance closely when you get back.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!