Kalamazoo - another great weekend

Started by Charlie Chops 1940, September 19, 2006, 11:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

What a great weekend. A chance to see a lot of rodders that I haven't see all season - the Cleveland gang - Slocro and Joe and Tony. A bunch of pals from the Grand Rapids area and of course  a lot of RRT and HAMB gang.

A big thank you to Enjenjo for getting the chuckwagon there. And, of course a hearty thanks to OBT for the Friday and Saturday chef duties, and Denise for Sunday breakfast. Definitely need to get back on the diet.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"What a great weekend. A chance to see a lot of rodders that I haven't see all season - the Cleveland gang - Slocro and Joe and Tony. A bunch of pals from the Grand Rapids area and of course  a lot of RRT and HAMB gang.

A big thank you to Enjenjo for getting the chuckwagon there. And, of course a hearty thanks to OBT for the Friday and Saturday chef duties, and Denise for Sunday breakfast. Definitely need to get back on the diet.

Charlie

I saw the pictures and I wish I was there.  Looked like a good group and a lot of fun.  

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"

I saw the pictures and I wish I was there.  Looked like a good group and a lot of fun.  

John

Walt was there.  I think we showed him a good time. :wink:

It was GREAT to see everyone again.  The weekend seemed to just FLY by.  Certainly not enough time each day to do and see everything there.  Here's a link to some of my photos.
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/MotorCityHotRodder/Kzoo%2006/
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Thanks for sharing the photos.....You don't by chance know the owner of the 55 2dr post car for sale in photo #74 I think?I'm looking for ANOTHER project :roll:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Rayvyn

Quote from: "40"Thanks for sharing the photos.....You don't by chance know the owner of the 55 2dr post car for sale in photo #74 I think?I'm looking for ANOTHER project :roll:

I thought you had one that's been sitting in the corner of the shop waiting for you all these years?
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

slocrow

Quote from: "40"Thanks for sharing the photos.....You don't by chance know the owner of the 55 2dr post car for sale in photo #74 I think?I'm looking for ANOTHER project :roll:

I believe that was a 56, which went home unsold............Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

slocrow

Yes, it was a great weekend. Here's a few shots of my adventure.

slocrow

Two more and both posts are in reverse order............Frank

48builder

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "WZ JUNK"

John

Walt was there.  I think we showed him a good time. :wink:

Walt who? You mean there's another good-looking guy named Walt out there?
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

MO_JUNK

Walt called me on Friday stating that the weather was great and that this was a must attend event(I was supposed to go with him). He said that he was hanging out with all of you and having a great time. Thanks for posting the photos. That's a nice dunebuggie that Kurt,s driving. Another season ends-new rods, new friends. Sam

I believe that was a 56, which went home unsold............Frank[/quote]
Frank.....Thanks for the info.....couldn't tell if it was a 5 or 6 from the photo....Looking for a 55....I'm an old 56 model myself!

"I thought you had one that's been sitting in the corner of the shop waiting for you all these years?" Bryan....I have a couple of old cars that have been waiting their turn for a long time but neither of them are a 55 Sedan...Still looking!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "48builder"

Well unless this handsome fellow is you....then YES, there are TWO handsome Walts in the world. :wink:

and this is his new ride
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "48builder"

Well unless this handsome fellow is you....then YES, there are TWO handsome Walts in the world. :wink:

and this is his new ride

I fell bad cause we talked and i dont remember if we really knew who was who? Maybe denise introed us? ellifino
Dave

Crosley.In.AZ

We build dune buggys different out here in the west.

:lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

Wonder who that 'chainer could be....................naaaah.......surley not my little sugar britches :shock:  :wink:  :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****