Kalamazoo - another great weekend

Started by Charlie Chops 1940, September 19, 2006, 11:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

Quote from: "40"
I have a couple of old cars that have been waiting their turn for a long time but neither of them are a 55 Sedan...Still looking!

D,
A guy about 4 miles south of me has one sitting along one of the main drags for sale-a nice looking white over charcoal gray and nice mags. If I see it when I'm back and forth from work, I'll get a few photos and some info for you. Of course, I'd be happy to road test it for you for about 6 months, just to make sure you don't buy a lemon...!! :lol:  :lol:

I didn't see it there until after I bought my 55 Pontiac. It figures...just my luck. :roll:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Thanks Bryan! It would be horrible if I had to go to Florida to pick up a car this Winter :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Wonder who that 'chainer could be....................naaaah.......surley not my little sugar britches :shock:  :wink:  :wink:

Vance

Yupper......... it was me sweet cheeks........... Ill splain that later......
Dave :wink:  :lol:  :wink:  :idea:  :arrow:

phat rat

Dave and Frank, good job with the pics guys.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

slocrow

Quote from: "phat rat"Dave and Frank, good job with the pics guys.
Thanks Jack! Hey, aren't you out West somewhere? How's the trip so far? Fill us in with maybe a new thread. ........Frank
PS: Dave hi-jacked Denise's pics. He hasn't figured out how to clean the slate, yet!
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat rat

Yes Frank I'm out west. Lake Tahoe to be specific. Next is Sacramento then Tampa. I'll give more details when I'm back
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "phat rat"Dave and Frank, good job with the pics guys.
Thanks Jack! Hey, aren't you out West somewhere? How's the trip so far? Fill us in with maybe a new thread. ........Frank
PS: Dave hi-jacked Denise's pics. He hasn't figured out how to clean the slate, yet!

Uhhhhhhhhhhh??? the only pics I posted here lately was the pics of the roadster :!:  By the time i remembered to get ny camera outta the coupe the pics were up.
Innocent till proven guily :arrow:
Dave

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "N8DC"

Uhhhhhhhhhhh??? the only pics I posted here lately was the pics of the roadster :!:  By the time i remembered to get ny camera outta the coupe the pics were up.
Dave

Dave, he's refering to you quoting me and leaving in the quote the photos I posted.  In other words you didn't "clean the slate".

I can explain at Ididit on Sat if you'd like. :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "N8DC"

Dave

Dave, he's refering to you quoting me and leaving in the quote the photos I posted.  In other words you didn't "clean the slate".

I can explain at Ididit on Sat if you'd like. :wink:

Read my signature sweety :!:  Ok I got it.. Just wasnt thinking I guess.
:?:  Gotta go .. Long day today had class in troy and came home and mowed and now ive gotta leave again for a while..
Busy busy busy :wink:
Dave

flamefink

Hey all! It was great seeing all of you again. I think the only thing I would've changed for the weekend was my available time. I still can't believe I was able to pack all of the great conversations, great food, and shopping for parts into a short afternoon and a couple morning hours. After being awake for 26hrs and being on my feet for almost 23 of them, I still can't complain. It was worth every second of it!

I'm sorry I didn't get to chat with some of you, but it was great to talk with everyone I had a chance to catch up with. Ironically, I managed to run into someone twice I didn't even know were RRT'ers until we got to talking and when I just now looked at the group photo (yes, one day I will actually make it to the group photo lol). I ran into Don aka 348tripower in the parking lot at our motel, and I didn't know until looking at the group photo that long time friend of the family, Dave Macan (last name spell? sorry) was an RRT'er.

Denise, it was great seeing you again, and I just wanted to make it a point to say "Hey" and let you know I'm still alive and kickin lol

I have a bunch of updates I'll be posting in the coming weeks of the crazy things happening around my way... Talk you all later
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?

FOXBAT008

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "WZ JUNK"

I saw the pictures and I wish I was there.  Looked like a good group and a lot of fun.  

John

Walt was there.  I think we showed him a good time. :wink:

It was GREAT to see everyone again.  The weekend seemed to just FLY by.  Certainly not enough time each day to do and see everything there.  Here's a link to some of my photos.
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/MotorCityHotRodder/Kzoo%2006/

Great Shots - Loved your Pictures - Copied some - Thanks
FOXBAT008 -John Desranleau