Annual Cookout YOUR INVITED

Started by KustomLincolnLady, September 13, 2006, 08:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

:lol: It's that time again  Sat Oct 7th 1pm till ?

see attached flyer :)    :wink:  its fun hope everyone can make it

Debb

Fat Cat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady":lol: It's that time again  Sat Oct 7th 1pm till ?

Debb

So did you add it to the forum calendar?

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady":lol: It's that time again  Sat Oct 7th 1pm till ?

Debb

So did you add it to the forum calendar?

hee hee, yep did that first!!!!  :P

KustomLincolnLady

BTTT 2 weeks away  :lol:   If the ones that have told us they are coming this yr arrive, we should have a batch of new cars!!! 8)

Crosley.In.AZ

I've heard a middleaged guy say:

BOO
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Crosley"I've heard a middleaged guy say:

BOO

:shock:   geez, i can only hope he wasn't neked, lol :wink:

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "Crosley"I've heard a middleaged guy say:

BOO

:shock:   geez, i can only hope he wasn't neked, lol :wink:

nope.... he said the neked part was only for a certain gal carrying  plates of food for her husband........  Or carrying  diapers , I forget.

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Debb

Looks like im going to the IDIDIT show again Deb and with the shock mounts acting up on the 32 ill have to pass on the run to FT Wayne again..
Dave

purplepickup

I'm planning to be there again Debb.  

It's always a great time....and ALL THAT FOOD! :shock: WOW!  :shock:
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

Yep, always a great time.  I'm also going to head over to Ididit in the morning as I really need a new steering column.  Weather permitting, I'll make the drive to Ft Wayne.  Been unusally chilly here since Kzoo.  I've still got my fingers crossed for an Indian summer.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

sirstude

Pretend I'm there, you can all have my share.  Going to get over there some year.  

I will be on the last cruise of the season, if there is no snow.  150 mile long poker run through all the trees.  We even get some color up here on the trees, mostly yellow, before they just fall off.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "sirstude"Pretend I'm there, you can all have my share.  Going to get over there some year.  

I will be on the last cruise of the season, if there is no snow.  150 mile long poker run through all the trees.  We even get some color up here on the trees, mostly yellow, before they just fall off.

Doug

Thats great everyones coming!! I am almost certain there will be a new batch, as well as the regulars, of cars this yr!!!!  sorry you can't come dave,  :cry:  you could bring the dd after idit ya know :wink: .
Doug, maybe you should reconsider, i can "ALMOST" guarentee no snow,  :lol:
I have been so lucky with the weather in the past hope the same holds true this yr.

can't wait to see everyone, since I couldn't make kzoo this yr.

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "sirstude"Pretend I'm there, you can all have my share.  Going to get over there some year.  

Doug

Thats great everyones coming!! I am almost certain there will be a new batch, as well as the regulars, of cars this yr!!!!  sorry you can't come dave,  :cry:  you could bring the dd after idit ya know :wink: .
Doug, maybe you should reconsider, i can "ALMOST" guarentee no snow,  :lol:
I have been so lucky with the weather in the past hope the same holds true this yr.

can't wait to see everyone, since I couldn't make kzoo this yr.

Deb im gonna mention it to sue cause i dunno when im gonna get to see the grandaughter again. Maybe a trip to Ft Wayne is in order and stop to see you and the gang also.. No promises but it sure sounds like fun.. I could go to ididit and get home early to make a run down there. Hell ive got a place to spend the night if need be but i do need to tend to my girl friend here my 62 pound muTT
Dave :lol:  :lol:

KustomLincolnLady

quote]

Deb im gonna mention it to sue cause i dunno when im gonna get to see the grandaughter again. Maybe a trip to Ft Wayne is in order and stop to see you and the gang also.. No promises but it sure sounds like fun.. I could go to ididit and get home early to make a run down there. Hell ive got a place to spend the night if need be but i do need to tend to my girl friend here my 62 pound muTT
Dave :lol:  :lol:[/quote]

sounds great dave, a lot have gone to ididt in the past and come after it, just don't get directions for KEN, lol  be great to see you and sue also.
i can guarntee you won't go home hungry!!!  :lol:

Dave

Ok were lookin into it ... Maybe we will make it after all. Sue told me I couldnt drink much cause I needed to drive home but she has a license too 8)  :lol:  :D  :arrow:
Dave