New parts vendor

Started by enjenjo, August 30, 2006, 02:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

At the Nationals I looked at this vendor, Welders Series, out of Canada. They make weld it yourself kits for a Mustang front end, and many other parts. I looked the parts over carefully, and ever thing was well made, and the assembly is nearly fool proof. I will be using some of their parts in the near future, and will report on them. Pricing is very reasonable.

The web address is  http://www.welderseries.com/
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rochie

Frank,
Paul Horton is the owner/manufacturer of the Welder Series stuff. Paul owned and operated Hortons Hot Rod shop in Bresalau Ont. for years before he sold out last year.  He is meticulous in all he does.  His M II stuff, brackets, etc. are all CNC laser cut.  His prices would be even better for you southerners if our dollar wasn't as strong as it is compared to the US buck.  Paul is a great guy and a true hotrodder.  Hotrodladycruzr was at his shop a couple of years ago when she came up for a Canadian Rodder breakfast.  Glad you're looking north for some of your supplies.  I don't know why more of you didn't come up for parts when the buck was really high in comparison.
Rochie

Crosley.In.AZ

What is invovled with importing  products into the USA from Canada?

taxes

import duties

shipping

Are there ways that are less expensive to move the product into the USA from Canada than simply calling and ordering?

I was reading the web site....... are the kits application specific?  IE: 56 Ford trucks, universal, 2x3 tube ?

A link to detailed instruction sheets goes to :" page not found"

EDIT:  I found a different link that works.

quite detailed photos and related materials
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Rochie

Enjenjo/Crosley
You will have to pay our two(2) taxes, BUT you get to claim them back from the government because the product is going out of country. The same old FedEx, UPS rape applies.  The best way to import is to have the parts shipped to someone you know on this side of the border, then come over and pick them up and clear them at customs yourself. But that may present a problem for you right Crosley? It's a bit of a commute from Az. to London Ont.
If you guys are serious about buying from Paul, PM me.  I'm sure we could work something out regarding the border/ me/Denise/USPS.
Wayne