Bob K - 53/54 Chevy Interior kits

Started by sirstude, August 26, 2006, 10:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

Bob,

Are there any 53 Chevy interior kits out there that you know of?  Looking for a semi-custom setup.  Might have a line a 53 hardtop.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Crosley.In.AZ

I am not sure how soon Bob K will answer.... he went to the HAMB drags.  

On the way the tranny I built for him 2 yr ago puked in Iowa
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"I am not sure how soon Bob K will answer.... he went to the HAMB drags.  

Im sure your gonna warranty that arent you. Id hate to see you get bad feedback on the board. :D  :D
Dave :0-0

phat rat

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "Crosley"I am not sure how soon Bob K will answer.... he went to the HAMB drags.  

Im sure your gonna warranty that arent you. Id hate to see you get bad feedback on the board. :D  :D
Dave :0-0

I would think the warranty is still good.  Bob  is like a little old spinster lady only drives it to church on Sundays and prayer meeting on Wed. He'll probably be in here before long as he doesn't travel without his laptop.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

sirstude

Anybody hear from Bob?  Seems like a long time for him to be offline.  Hope the tranny issue has been resolved, and he is not sitting in some little motel in the middle of nowhere.  :wink:

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

phat rat

Yep just heard from him. He's home and fine. Just super busy in the office and not having any real time for posting
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.