O/T gas prices

Started by Dave, August 24, 2006, 06:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Sue filled her car last night 2.63.. Im heading to Ft Wayne tomorrow ill have to check prices there.
Dave :lol:

58 Yeoman

The lowest it's been here is $2.85 for two weeks, about 20 miles west.  Rest of the places is averaging $2.88 to $2.92.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Arnold

Toronto has gone from 1.12/L last week to .85/L this week.I am glad that they lowerred it NOW that it has been about $1.10L fo a month and I had to drive 6K in that month.

jaybee

$2.519 for Ethanol blend this morning here.  All summer our prices have been slightly lower than other parts of the country. I have to wonder if the wide price spread between Ethanol and gasoline has restrained prices since you can't turn around without seeing an Ethanol plant in these parts.  Daryle is right of course, a year ago $2.00 was fresh in our memories.  Now if it stabilizes with only a 25% price increase we should be happy?
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Ornberg

Quote from: "Gilles"As always in Europe we win the gas price comparaison. Here in France the unleaded is at  1.32€ a liter at the supermarket station, where it's the less expensive.  At 1.28$ for 1€ and 3.78 liter a gallon the price is......

:cry:   :cry:  :cry: 6.40 US$ per gallon... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

and near 7$ per gallon on the motorway!!! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  

And I know it's even more expensive in England and northern Europe countrys!!!

This summer I did a lot less kilometers with the 32 roadster than the previous years. Even at 21/ 23 MPG due to the overdrive (and a very light right foot) the long trips cost a fortune. And we have to pay toll on motorway too!!

Fortunetly the average small french car that I drive everyday (when I don't use my bicycle)  consumes 6 liters for 100 kilometers, the equivalent of 40 MPG.

Gilles

Yes Gilles, we always win the gas price competition over here in Europe. :(
That's about the same price we have here in Sweden.

Per

Jbird

It's been bnetween 2.89 and 3.09 up here in North California. I was in Maui the end of July it was 3.62. I got gas two days ago at 2.99, today I drove by the same gas station it is down to 2.89, go figure.
Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Dave

i never thought id get excited about 2.63 a gallon gas but from over 3 bucks to where it is now is exciting :!:
Dave

Dave

3 hours later 2.60..............
Dave

Bib_Overalls

Regular is $2.57.9 today.  Down 2 cents since Monday.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

reborn55

i bet it starts coming up real quick--the moron traders are pushing the price up because of a tropical storm.

Crosley.In.AZ

still around 3.00 for a gallon of diesel for our daily driver
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Quote from: "N8DC"3 hours later 2.60..............
Dave

2.58  this evening and its more expensive in indiana than here :?:  :?:
Dave :wink: