Sprint car progress

Started by enjenjo, July 24, 2006, 11:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Well it's going good for the most part. The container will be here a week from today. The only part not here is the header, which was supposed to ship last tuesday, should be here tomorrow.

A small setback, I broke the temperature guage while cleaning it tonight, and the backup was broken too. I should be able to have one wednesday, but it won't be an old one. :( I also have a small leak on the quickchange that is proving hard to fix.

Also, for the life of me, I can't find my camera, I may have left it in the car last time I had it out. If I find it tomorrow, I'll have some pictures

I have cranked the engine, but not started it yet, maybe wednesday if the header comes in.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Roadstar

YOu REALLY need to post some pics Frank, that car is sooooo cool, people need to have a look at all the work you have put into it.

I was lucky enought to see it in person a few weeks ago and let me tell you it is a very well done little car and Frank deserves a ton of credit for all the work he put into it.

Great  job Frank.

I would sure like to see it.......why don't you move closer, Frank  :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

enjenjo

Quote from: "40"I would sure like to see it.......why don't you move closer, Frank  :P

Ok, I took a step west, now it's your turn. :lol:

You could just delay the departure and bring that old thing to Kentucky for us to ogle  :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

SKR8PN

Quote from: "40"You could just delay the departure and bring that old thing to Kentucky for us to ogle  :P

And make a short stop in Mansfield on your way down there :wink:  :wink:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

enjenjo

Found the camera, new pictures

enjenjo

enjenjo

Dave

Sweeeeeeet . Nice work Frank
Dave :D

sirstude

Frank,

You do REALLY NICE work!  Are you going to take a video with sound when you fire the motor?  

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

tom36

One man with that much talent, ought to be illegal! :lol:   Tom..

GPster

Well it's 4:00. Has UPS been there with the header yet? My eyesight is such that I have trouble with those small nicesities, I want to see it together. GPster

enjenjo

Quote from: "GPster"Well it's 4:00. Has UPS been there with the header yet? My eyesight is such that I have trouble with those small nicesities, I want to see it together. GPster

The header is here, and on the car. I now have to make spacers to hold it in place. A few dull spots on the header, but Jet hot says they will polish out.

enjenjo