Brootal on Tour - USA here we come!

Started by Brootal, July 23, 2006, 06:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brootal

Fly in to NYC today, staying with a family friend in Manhattan (until he kicks us out because of the baby!). All up we've got five nights in NYC and I've got no plans. We'll probably look at some shops (no money left to buy anything) and do a few tourist things that we couldn't do last time.

We then head to San Francisco for three nights where hopefully I'll catch up with av8, the Tardels and SamIYam. Will also try to go to TRJ and Brizio's if we have the time.

I told Sue that it's mainly hot rods in SF. She can go and get a bowl of clam chowder and that's it! :)
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Brootal"I told Sue that it's mainly hot rods in SF. She can go and get a bowl of clam chowder and that's it! :)

You probably got up your nerve and told her that while she was sleeping 8) .

Welcome back to the states :D .  Wave as you fly over Utah.

c ya, Sum

alchevy

What, no Louisville trip in your plans??
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

bucketmouth

Can't believe it's been a year since I've been over there. Why does it have to be so far away?
I hope to head back for another visit next year.
Enjoy your trip Brootal.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

Brootal

Nope, not making the Nationals as I have to be back to start my new Uni degree. Semester starts on July 31 and I'm already missing the first week.

One day I'll do a hot rod holiday and work the itinerary around events. This time I seem to have missed a whole bunch of stuff by a few days. Oh well...

//www.the-rumbler.com

Brootal

Just did some more updates covering Austria, Venice and Dalmatia.

Still got some more to do covering Tuscany and the Ferrari museum. In case you're wondering, we're in New York at the moment and loving it.

http://borisandsue.blogspot.com

Boris, Sue and Luka.

//www.the-rumbler.com

river1

Quote from: "Brootal"We followed the signs to London Bridge (which sucked)

that's because the real london bridge is in AZ USA!!!

looks like you're having fun.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.