RRT get together

Started by enjenjo, June 30, 2006, 10:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

There is a car show sunday July 9th at Delta Ohio, in Delta Community Park, along with the Chicken Festival. Crosley will be in town for a visit, and we are going to this car show. If you want to bring your car to the show, registration is from 9 am to noon, and costs $10. I can send you directions if you need them.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Sounds like fun.  Roadstar and I will be returning from the GG Columbus show.  I would like to stop by and hug and kiss on Crosley.  Please email or PM me directions.  Thanks bud!
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I would like to stop by and hug and kiss on Crosley.   !

I thought you had higher standards than that. :oops:

have you had your vaccinations. :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"There is a car show sunday July 9th at Delta Ohio, in Delta Community Park, along with the Chicken Festival. Crosley will be in town for a visit, and we are going to this car show. If you want to bring your car to the show, registration is from 9 am to noon, and costs $10. I can send you directions if you need them.

Dont think i can get the ok by then but if it happens sue and i will try and make it down.
Dave

1FATGMC

Hey Tony you been practicing for the "neked lawn mowing" contest :oops: .  I hear Frank has the title 3 years running now.  Time for an upset 8) .

You guys have fun even if you do have to keep your cloths on.

c ya, Sum

Carps

I'd love to join you but don't think I can make it in time.   :wink:

Have fun and I'll be ready for the new nekkid mowing Champ.

Weeelll maybe not, I don't think anybody could ever be ready for that.   :shock:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

SKR8PN

What are the rules and regulations as far as what KIND of a car is welcome????????
Do they have to be like......pre 1980's or is anything allowed ?????
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

enjenjo

Quote from: "SKR8PN"What are the rules and regulations as far as what KIND of a car is welcome????????
Do they have to be like......pre 1980's or is anything allowed ?????

Anything. And they love race cars.

alchevy

I will be inside an air-conditioned building in Jackson, MS at a car show all weekend. It's an open show and my HHR has been invited. I started a local chapter of the national HHR Club and was invited to setup inside the show with my HHR and a table to try and recruit more members besides me, myself, & I .....yep all three of us. I had my '40 Chevy in there a few years ago and won the 50/50. I walked out of there with over $600! Used up all of my luck so I did not win the giveaway car at Louisville, but I used the money to buy my a/c for the '40 while at the Nats.

You know how good it is to have friends? Well, I was walking out of the building that year with my winnings stuffed in my pocket and one of my friends hollers from across the parking lot: "How much money did you win?"

It was nice to be able to wax the car inside the building. A friend of mine thought I had painted my car because it looked so shiny.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

SKR8PN

Quote from: "enjenjo"There is a car show sunday July 9th at Delta Ohio, in Delta Community Park, along with the Chicken Festival. Crosley will be in town for a visit, and we are going to this car show. If you want to bring your car to the show, registration is from 9 am to noon, and costs $10. I can send you directions if you need them.

Pop me off some directions.........I will see if I can convince Willy to come visit you guys! It has been toooo long.........and I wanna meet this Crosley fellow :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "1FATGMC"Hey Tony you been practicing for the "neked lawn mowing" contest :oops: .  I hear Frank has the title 3 years running now.  Time for an upset 8) .

You guys have fun even if you do have to keep your cloths on.

c ya, Sum

oh ,,,,, there are plenty of upset people with frank mowing neked!

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "SKR8PN"

Pop me off some directions.........I will see if I can convince Willy to come visit you guys! It has been toooo long.........and I wanna meet this Crosley fellow :lol:

I sent them again Jim, sent them once saturday. Both by PM

SKR8PN

Got it big guy!! Thanks!!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Frank, I got your directions via PM, Thanks.  Can you give me a sort of time frame when you guys will be there?  Till ??  Are you planning on going back to your place afterwards??  Crosley staying at the local Super8 near you??   We'll be leaving Columbus to attend but not sure of the time yet.  We don't want to miss you guys.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Ohio Blue Tip

Frank, can you PM me the directions, I will come down Sunday just to see the mowing!
Ken
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken