My pick for best of show Back to the 50's

Started by Kobies Kool 40, June 25, 2006, 08:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kobies Kool 40

I'm not a real fan of flames but this one really stood out.  It looked like this '32 Dodge was actually on fire!  We were at the show on Friday for about 6 hours, didn't see half of 'em but this one was my favorite of the thousands we did see.  Picked up a few items for myself (mufflers, bear claw latches) and of course had a footlong hotdog!  It certainly gives a guy a little more motivation to work on his own rig when you hit a show, especially when you see your model and the wife says "yours could look like that someday" :P .  All in all a fun day at the show and looking forward to the day I can take mine.  Take care all.

Shawn

phat46

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Kobies Kool 40"I'm not a real fan of flames but this one really stood out.  It looked like this '32 Dodge was actually on fire!  We were at the show on Friday for about 6 hours, didn't see half of 'em but this one was my favorite of the thousands we did see.  Picked up a few items for myself (mufflers, bear claw latches) and of course had a footlong hotdog!  It certainly gives a guy a little more motivation to work on his own rig when you hit a show, especially when you see your model and the wife says "yours could look like that someday" :P .  All in all a fun day at the show and looking forward to the day I can take mine.  Take care all.

Shawn

Flames inside flames; that is different. Nice job, and quite a bit of work. It looks like it has one of those new crate Hemis in it.

One time my ex said something similar to me (in front of a bunch of folks) about my car. We were looking at a 37 Plymouth in Macungie, Pa.  I only had my car about 4 months, and she spouts off "Why doesn't your car look like that?" (She complained all day about how nice the cars were and how rough mine was)

It made me mad, and she didn't have a clue as to why a car couldn't be "done" in under 4 months.  So a while later, a hot brunette about 22 served us up a couple of sodas at the concession tent, and I turned to my ex and said "Why don't you look like that?"

Glad you had a good time.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat46"..."That thing got a Hemi in it?"

"Sweeeeeeeeeeet."
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"

So a while later, a hot brunette about 22 served us up a couple of sodas at the concession tent, and I turned to my ex and said "Why don't you look like that?"

You are soooo bad, and thats exactly what I like about you.  8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****