Fatcat

Started by enjenjo, June 11, 2006, 04:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Fatcat is out of town right now, his wife's mother is having health problems, so he had to go to Texas. If you need anything, contact me, and I'll try to get you set up.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"Fatcat is out of town right now, his wife's mother is having health problems, so he had to go to Texas. If you need anything, contact me, and I'll try to get you set up.

If you talk to him soon, pass along my best wishes to them.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

parklane

Quote from: "enjenjo"Fatcat is out of town right now, his wife's mother is having health problems, so he had to go to Texas. If you need anything, contact me, and I'll try to get you set up.

Ya, what Rayvyn said.
If you could set me up with a nice lady that has lots of money, and a coool car, I would appreciate it. Send pics of car :wink:

John :D
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

purplepickup

Tell Frank and Trinka that we're all thinking of them and pray for her mom's recovery.
George

EMSjunkie

Anywhere close to me?

Anything I can do to help?

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Anywhere close to me?

Anything I can do to help?

Vance

Dallas area. thanks for offering.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

jaybee

Sorry to hear about that, hope everything goes well.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Miss Kitty

Hi all,

Thanks for the prayers and notes of concern.

Mom is still in the Critical Care Unit but seems to be improving at a snail's pace.  There seem to be some mysteries about her condition, but we do know that the shunts in her head are infected and will have to be replaced.  For that we are waiting for a consultation with the neurosurgeon who last operated on her.  He was out of town until today.  We are still waiting to hear whether or not they will be transferring her to another hospital.

I will be staying with my dad for now.  Please help keep an eye on Frank to make sure he doesn't get into more trouble than usual.

Trinka

Charlie Chops 1940

We'll keep him on a shorter leash than usual...because you ask.

Hoping that your Mom is getting better.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat rat

I think the chance of Frank staying out of trouble is somewhere between slim and none. Hope your mom's neurosurgeon is a help in determining what's wrong.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Miss Kitty

I realize it may be impossible for Frank to stay out of trouble, but if we can keep the damage down to a minimum that would be great.

They took the ventilator and feeding tube out yesterday and Mom is talking.  She did recognize me but didn't remember Frank or the fact we got married.  She does have alzheimer's and that was not entirely unexpected.  Naturally, she wants to go home now but that won't happen for some time yet.

We do know that the shunts are infected and will have to be replaced.  The questions that remain are: who will perform the surgery, where will it take place and when will it happen.  There is also concern that her blood count is not coming up even though she has been given several units of blood.  But, all in all, things are looking much better than they did a couple of days ago.

kb426

Gee, a mother-in-law that has blanked out a wedding and son-in-law! Imagine that.  :lol:
TEAM SMART

Miss Kitty

Quote from: "kb426"Gee, a mother-in-law that has blanked out a wedding and son-in-law! Imagine that.  :lol:

Well, she didn't remember the birth of her first great grandchild either.  But, at least this time she is having an easier time remembering Frank's name.

Mom is still in the hospital, but they have moved her from the CCU to a regular room.  We are still waiting for the neurosurgeons to make a decision about what will be done.  Must admit, I'm getting a bit frustrated with the delays.  But, my father is a very patient man and Mother does need to get stronger before any surgery.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Miss Kitty"
Quote from: "kb426"Gee, a mother-in-law that has blanked out a wedding and son-in-law! Imagine that.  :lol:

Well, she didn't remember the birth of her first great grandchild either.  But, at least this time she is having an easier time remembering Frank's name.

just show her a picture of him mowing the lawn. :shock:  :shock:  :oops:

all seriousness aside, I hope Mom gets better soon.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Miss Kitty

Just thought I'd give an update.  Mom has been moved to the hospital where her doctors practice and will see the neurosurgeon in the morning.  Some aspects of her condition are better and some seem to be worse.  Dad hopes to talk to the doctor in the morning.