You know the day is comming but when it does, your not ready

Started by moparrodder, May 17, 2006, 08:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparrodder

We lost Gail's mom today and we're having a tough time tonight.  She was a grand lady who never asked for much.  After Gails dad past she lived with us for several years since an auto accident when Gail was eight years old left it difficult to live alone.  She was always a treat to be around, but life throws you a nasty curve sometimes and after over two weeks of serious health problems in the hospital she past on to a better place this afternoon.  You know that the day is comming and you try to prepare for it but when the day and time comes you find you really never are.  So give your loved ones a hug and tell them you love them and ti will help you cope with your fellings when the time comes.  

Bill and Gail

Fat Cat

Sorry to hear of your loss. She sounds like a great lady.

phat rat

My condolances. My wife and I have lost all but my mom. As you say even though you know it's coming it isn't easy. I had 6 months knowing I was going to lose my dad. Been 25 years and there are still times I miss him and  wish I could talk with him.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

I feel your pain, we went through this about 3 years ago, and it's hard to deal with. Sorry for your loss.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

Sorry to hear of your lose. It's never easy even when you know it's inevitable.

Crosley.In.AZ

sorry to read of the loss.  Keep your heads up as you move forward.

My mom passed 30+ years , I still miss her.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

donsrods

Very sorry to hear of your and Gail's loss. No, there is no way to really prepare.

I wish you and the entire family well.

Don

HotRodLadyCrusr

My deepest condolences to you, Gail, your boys and the whole family.  My thought and prayers are with you during this most difficult time.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Sad news indeed.....Very sorry for your loss.We'll say a prayer for you and Gail.All of my parents and grandparents are gone.....I still think of them often and try to practice the lessons they taught.We're not very far away.....Let us know if we can help!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

34ford

Bill & Gail and family,  Sorry to hear of the loss. Our hearts go out to you and pray that you find the comfort and strength in one another.

bob

purplepickup

Bill, I too want to offer my condolences to Gail, you and your family.   :cry:

Losing a mom has got to be tough.  Mine is still very active at 80 and I probably take her for granted but I can't even imagine not having her around.
George

EMSjunkie

Sorry to hear of your loss.  :cry:  :cry:

I will keep you and Gail in my thoughts and prayers.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

two to many

sorry to hear of your loss,my families  thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during a tough time.

Todd
:cry:

kb426

Sorry for your loss. Best wishes for your family.
TEAM SMART

48ford