Show in Ypsilanti, Michigan

Started by moose, May 02, 2006, 10:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

Sunday May 7th is the Annual Ypsi Area Street Rods Show & Shine. Location is Riverside Park in Historic Depot Town. I was wondering id anyone was planning to attend? If so I am working the show as a NSRA Safety Inspector. If you go and see a shortish Gery headed guy wandering around crawling under cars sto pme and say Hi

Tim

n.c.rodder

Quote from: "moose"If you go and see a shortish Grey headed guy wandering around crawling under cars stop me and say Hi

Tim

You know Tim - By that discription, that could mean 3/4 of the guys at the show! :wink:  :wink:

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

Dave

Quote from: "moose"Sunday May 7th is the Annual Ypsi Area Street Rods Show & Shine. Location is Riverside Park in Historic Depot Town. I was wondering id anyone was planning to attend? If so I am working the show as a NSRA Safety Inspector. If you go and see a shortish Gery headed guy wandering around crawling under cars sto pme and say Hi

Tim

Hey look me up ill be in the prowler orange 32.. And thats where i get my inspection every year so be ready.  :lol:
Dave
ps: I see the weather is going to be good but chilly ill be at the cruise saturday evening also if the weather is good

moose

Mike,

I Realized after I wrote that we all fit that description. So For further I will be waring an NSRA Inspectors shirt.

Dave I will keep an eye out for you. We will bew inspection on Sat nite as well...

Tim

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "moose"Sunday May 7th is the Annual Ypsi Area Street Rods Show & Shine. Location is Riverside Park in Historic Depot Town. I was wondering id anyone was planning to attend? If so I am working the show as a NSRA Safety Inspector. If you go and see a shortish Gery headed guy wandering around crawling under cars sto pme and say Hi

Tim

I do not know about going somewhere that I do not have a clue about how to pronounce the name.  I have been speculating on the correct way to say it for the last couple of days.  It comes out like the sound of a juicy bug hitting the windshield.   :lol:
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

moose

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"

Tim

I do not know about going somewhere that I do not have a clue about how to pronounce the name.  I have been speculating on the correct way to say it for the last couple of days.  It comes out like the sound of a juicy bug hitting the windshield.   :lol:

It would be pronounces   ip-sa-lan-tee

named after some Greek General....

moose

HotRodLadyCrusr

Moose, Roadstar and I will be there in his roadster.  Probley not staying all day as I have a bunch of stuff to do this weekend BUT why don't we plan on meeting by Safarinut's wagon at high noon.  He's usually parked and pinstriping by the picnic shelter.  It will be good to see you again and cop a hug.  

Dave, this goes for you too.  Meet us at noon and if anyone is interested we are then going to head to the Sidetrack Bar for lunch.  It's within walking distance.  One of the mag just rated the place as one of the top 20 places in the whole country for burgers.  I, of course, having not eaten red meat in over 5 months will have a chicken something or 'nother but I'd sure like someone to order one just so I could look at it and perhaps lick it. :wink:  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Moose, Roadstar and I will be there in his roadster.  Probley not staying all day as I have a bunch of stuff to do this weekend BUT why don't we plan on meeting by Safarinut's wagon at high noon.  He's usually parked and pinstriping by the picnic shelter.  It will be good to see you again and cop a hug.  

Dave, this goes for you too.  Meet us at noon and if anyone is interested we are then going to head to the Sidetrack Bar for lunch.  It's within walking distance.  One of the mag just rated the place as one of the top 20 places in the whole country for burgers.  I, of course, having not eaten red meat in over 5 months will have a chicken something or 'nother but I'd sure like someone to order one just so I could look at it and perhaps lick it. :wink:  :lol:

Yup they got good drinks there too......... Jeeze finding rays car might be a chore :lol: .............
Seeeeee ya's sunday
Dave

moose

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Moose, Roadstar and I will be there in his roadster.  Probley not staying all day as I have a bunch of stuff to do this weekend BUT why don't we plan on meeting by Safarinut's wagon at high noon.  He's usually parked and pinstriping by the picnic shelter.  It will be good to see you again and cop a hug.  

Yup they got good drinks there too......... Jeeze finding rays car might be a chore :lol: .............
Seeeeee ya's sunday
Dave

Dave,

It might be as he was talking like he might not make it on Sunday.....

Denise I will look for you and Rudy by the pavlion around noon.....

Tim

Dave

Quote from: "moose"
Quote from: "N8DC"

Seeeeee ya's sunday
Dave

Dave,

It might be as he was talking like he might not make it on Sunday.....

Denise I will look for you and Rudy by the pavlion around noon.....

Tim

Well i hope he does i talked to him at ididit last year and i still wanna have him do some lines on my 32.......
Dave

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'm not feeling to well tonight so I don't think we'll be going.  We'll see you guys next Saturday in Coldwater.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

moose

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'm not feeling to well tonight so I don't think we'll be going.  We'll see you guys next Saturday in Coldwater.

Deise,

Sorry to hear your under the weather :(

I won't be able to make Coldwater so Will catch up to you all later...

Tim

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'm not feeling to well tonight so I don't think we'll be going.  We'll see you guys next Saturday in Coldwater.

Bummer was looking forward to seeing you. Ill be at coldwater too.
By the way thanks Tim.. Saftey inspected and ready to go!!!!!!!!
Dave
ps: still waking up here getting a late start today but its chilly out and we got all day