Started by DRD57, March 29, 2004, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

from the MAFCA Pancake Breakfast at...

Gilles

It's good to see them together!

:D Gilles :D

HotRodLadyCrusr

WOW, there were certainly alot of ModelA's there  :lol:   Great shots, thanks.  I like the "new"? garage shot photo on your home page.  Who's roadster?
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Who's roadster?

It's Don's. Gee where have you been? :lol:

http://drd57.hypermart.net/MyDeuce/Story.html

evel

Don You never fail me.....

Good Stuff always.

evel

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Who's roadster?

It's Don's. Gee where have you been? :lol:

http://drd57.hypermart.net/MyDeuce/Story.html

Thanks for the link so I could catch up on my west coast buddy's hot rod purchases.  I love roadsters and I'm looking forward to seeing it in person one of these days and going for a ride.

DRD57

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"... I'm looking forward to seeing it in person one of these days and going for a ride.

I'm looking forward to going for a ride in it too but I have to get the Cadillac back together before I can start on the roadster. So, if you come out here in the next two years or so we'll have to take turns pushing it around the parking lot :)

HotRodLadyCrusr

Well.... now that you mention it, I'm planning once again to be in LA in mid-Nov  :D   Also, June of '05 there is a group of us RRT'ers that are planning on attending the LA Roadster show and other hot rod sites in the area and I'm sure one of the stops might even include a visit to your shop.  With all that being said, maybe we can convince a number of RRTer's to push BOTH of us around the parking lot and you and I will just take turns steering. :D

DRD57

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Well.... now that you mention it, I'm planning once again to be in LA in mid-Nov  :D   Also, June of '05 there is a group of us RRT'ers that are planning on attending the LA Roadster show and other hot rod sites in the area and I'm sure one of the stops might even include a visit to your shop.  With all that being said, maybe we can convince a number of RRTer's to push BOTH of us around the parking lot and you and I will just take turns steering. :D

I'll make sure to at least have the steering hooked up by then.

purplepickup

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Well.... maybe we can convince a number of RRTer's to push BOTH of us around the parking lot and you and I will just take turns steering. :D

...and one of you can go VROOMM RUPP RUPP VROOMM VROOMM and the other one can squeal like burning rubber  
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

Don can make the vroom, vroom sounds because I'm certainly better at the squealing ones.  :wink:   :lol:

Charlie Chops 1940

Well...I think that my next trip to the roadster show will be in '05 because I believe there is going to be two, count 'em, two roadster shows. There is a very fine line between squealing like tires and squealing like a pig - we need to be careful here.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!