keep it short (not auto related)

Started by 48ford, April 02, 2006, 10:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

48ford

A lot of us have grandkids,and you may get a laugh out of this.
We have the 5 yesr old this weekend,she has a brother&sister,mom&dad in a one bathroom house,
I'm in the bathroom this morning and shes banging on the door"come on grandpa keep it short"
i''m laughing like im nuts! I was a pipefitter with 5 kids,we have 4 bathrooms in our old house. in her panic,she only was thinking of the one in our wing of the house.
Still laughing,Keep it short!
Think I may need to put a 1/2 bath in the kids house this year.
Russ&Irene

Sean

Quote from: "48ford"I was a pipefitter

My whole family is Pipefitters. last I counted, their were 9 of them working and 3 retired. If I had joined the UA, I would have been 4th
generation, but I went SMWIA instead.

Cute story, kids can rattle off some pretty funny stuff... :D

EMSjunkie

That's pretty funny Russ.  :D  :D

kiddos are sure amazing, some of the thing they come up with. 8)

I was wrestling with my great nephew the other day, he just turned 4, as we were playing, he kept "pooting" and taking great pleasure in it. :lol:  :lol:

I asked him " Shea, where is all that gas coming from?"

He looked me in the eye and said, "from my Butt!"

how can you argue with logic like that.  :?  :roll:  :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

35WINDOW

The other day my wife was talking to our 4 year old Grandson and he told he didn't like girls, so my wife said she was a girl, to which he replied "Grandma you're not a Girl, you're a Grandma-Grandmas don't count" kids-figure 'em out :lol:

parklane

Had the grand kids over on the week end, and the two boys aged 4 (cousins) and one girl aged 2 1/2 were playing outside. Well one of the boys had to pee, so he just did his thing, so his cousin thought he may as well. Our granddaughter stood there in the same manner as the boys, so my wife told her that only boys can do it that way, cuz they have a p*e*n*i*s, to which she said,' well, can we go to the store and buy one'?? I about wet myself laughing

John :)
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

58 Yeoman

Years ago, my (then) wife and I were riding our bikes along a small town street, and saw this little kid standing beside the road, watching us approach him.  All he said was "don't talk to me" as we rode by.  Don't know where that came from. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil