Im Back

Started by Dave, March 29, 2006, 01:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Well it was a fun time in Puerto Rico but were glad to be home. Saw a lot this time. Went to almost all 4 corners of the island the mountains and the rain forest. Ive never seen so many scooters in one place and most of em are hopped up and even have sound systems on them 8) . We went one evening to a place that the locals go for food. I had the red snapper served complete with the head . It was excellant. Funny though on the way there they had sumpin going on, horses every where scooters every where a truck with big speakers playing loud music then we get downtown and i see a prowler :?: driving through. The cops were all standing on the corner with the lights going on the cars cycles and yup scooters but there was a guy doing burnouts on a crotch rocket and they were watching the babes and blowing thier whistles :lol:  :lol: . The cops drive all over all day with the lights flashing . Night time too. I guess they like lights :?: We swam in the ocean and it was like 85 to 90 degrees all week. The water was nice also. I only saw 2 old cars and they were 53 or 54 chevys . The guy had 2 of them. The grandaughter is good but she got a cold while we were there :cry: . Next time we are going to the caverns when we go back and hopefully relax a little more. Oh ya the cantienas ?(spelling) Did a lot of riding cause i didnt have to drive and drinking some gin and tonics. :lol:
You just pull in and have our local drink maid ( the daughter in law )run and grab a couple and were back on the road :D  One other thing that amazed me was it was hard to get good sea food in the tourist area they love thier steak and ribs :?: ...
Anyway back to work tomorrow. Just got the truck back from the body shop and looks like i gotta put 1 maybe both wheel bearings in the malibu this weekend. Wish id never bought that thing...........
Dave

Glad you had a good time....we could use a little of that warm weather around here!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Ohio Blue Tip

Glad you'r back, have a Bud on me. :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken