Bunny Run - Jackson, TN

Started by alchevy, March 23, 2006, 11:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

I wanted to pass along the flyer to anyone wanting to go to the Bunny Run in Jackson, TN, it's April 7-9.

http://www.astreetrodder.com/Images/bunnyrun2006.pdf
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

Ken, I will be staying with some friends of mine that used to live in Vicksburg. I e-mailed Murry Exum this morning and asked him what time do things get started on Friday, April 7th and he said that they setup the area at 8am and the vendors are there setting up their booths at the same time. Folks come into the fairgrounds soon after and start visiting the booths and such. I will be driving up that morning and probably will come out to the fairgrounds after visiting with my friends (I'm staying with) for a while. I am looking forward to it.

I still have last year's pictures at:

http://www.vicksburgcruisers.com/bunnyrun.htm
if anyone wants to see them.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

reborn55

Al, our group will be there in time for the Chili supper.  We are staying at the Comfort Inn.  Will probably be in the stret rod.  See ya then

Bib_Overalls

Their should be a good sized group from Jonesboro.  If the weather is kind to topless roadster drivers I'll most likely motor over.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

alchevy

www.astreetrodder.com

papastoyss

We've been going to Bunny Run many years,always hava a good time, even if it's cold & raining!
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

alchevy

Quote from: "papastoyss"We've been going to Bunny Run many years,always hava a good time, even if it's cold & raining!

Last year was my first year to go to it. I had heard about it for a couple of years before. Then last year I decided to go, but my '40 Chevy was at home waiting on a new radiator and other parts. So this year I should be in my brown '40 Chevy.
AL

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

Maybe we need to come up with an RRT meeting place & time.
AL

www.astreetrodder.com

reborn55

let me know where and when :D

alchevy

How about the SouthWest corner of that big pavillion at 10am on Saturday, April 8th?
AL

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

I'm keeping my eye on the weather today around the area that I am going to be traveling through. It could get rough. I may have to drive up there in the morning instead of tonight.
AL

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

I got in my registration today in the mail and I'm number 327. Going to cruise up there on Saturday morning early. The storms are inbetween me and Jackson, TN. So maybe they will move on over or go away by morning.

www.astreetrodder.com