2 days in a row..

Started by Dave, March 12, 2006, 04:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Finally............ Got some free time . Cleaned the garage yesterday but its still not done. I did make a short ride in the 32. Just got back from another ride today. Ive got a friend thats in Vegas for the race shivering his azz off and im driving the hot rod  :lol:  :lol:
Got both my truck still dented from the deer and sues car all spiffied up for the am rain tomorrow :(  Oh well ... Think Spring Yalll...........
Dave
Ps: i leave for Puerto Rico in a little over a week to see the kids. I sure hope the weather is good here so all you can cruise while im gone then tell me about it later....

enjenjo

Nice weather this weekend.  Makes you want to take it out and play with it. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

alchevy

We set a record high temp today in Vicksburg, MS at 86 degrees F. The old record was 85 in 1975. It does get cold here...the record low for this date is 22. Hoping for good weather Saturday (March 18th) when my car club has our annual car show. I'll take plenty of pictures for y'all. Anyone that wants to come to it is welcome if ya want to or that is in this area. We have gotten calls from folks in IL that are interested.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com