Cars & more cars

Started by alchevy, March 04, 2006, 11:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

The weather turned out great today as I went to a car show and then to a cruise night. Had around 100 cars at the car show and over 100 at the cruise-in tonight. Pictures coming soon on a website. Here are a few pictures.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

EMSjunkie

Looks like you had a good time.  8)

lotsa "eye candy".  :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

58 Yeoman

I definitely like the Stude wagon.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

yep..... kool wagon.

all nice looking cars.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

alchevy

http://www.ms-sra.org/olebrookcruisers.htm is a link to where you can see more pictures of the cars plus a link on the bottom takes you to another page full of pictures of the Car Buddys Cruise-In that was that night.

Yes I did have fun. The temp was around 40something that morning but warmed up to near 80 during the day and then back in the 40s that night.

Enjoy 'em!
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com