New project

Started by phat rat, March 01, 2006, 08:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

Looks to be in better shape than mine. Mine has air conditioning about everywhere. :lol:
TEAM SMART

phat rat

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "40"Man you retired guys are quick.....at this rate I'll see it finished in Louisville :P

Ain't it amazing how their work just flies out of the shop, even with them getting up at 4:am, going to bed by 7:00pm, cricked knees, arthritic shoulders, one hand holding their bad hip and the other scratching their ***, bifocals on the end of their nose so they can see the instructions from across the room, sore neck, shin splints, pants pulled up around their chests showing their kneehigh black socks, and going to the restroom every 15 minutes because of the high Metamucil intake...??  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I wish I had that much time to spare... :D

Lookin' good, Bob!!  :b-d:

My god Raven were you here or at Franks? By the way who the heck is this Bob you're refering to?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "40"Man you retired guys are quick.....at this rate I'll see it finished in Louisville :P

Ain't it amazing how their work just flies out of the shop, even with them getting up at 4:am, going to bed by 7:00pm, cricked knees, arthritic shoulders, one hand holding their bad hip and the other scratching their ***, bifocals on the end of their nose so they can see the instructions from across the room, sore neck, shin splints, pants pulled up around their chests showing their kneehigh black socks, and going to the restroom every 15 minutes because of the high Metamucil intake...??  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

My god Raven were you here or at Franks? By the way who the heck is this Bob you're refering to?

Sorry Jim... :oops:

I was peekin' at Bob's vette pics, lookin' at your truck pics, rememberin' the 2 of you doin' the Ego-Rama, and somehow the names got twisted around between the brain and the fingers, then my tongue got stuck in front of my eyetooth so I couldn't see what I was saying, then I couldn't remember what post I was puttin' it on.... :?

OMG, I'm starting to become one of them... :shock:

It won't happen again Phil... :wink:

(Be thankful. I could have called you Denise... :lol: )
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat rat

Quote from: "phat rat"

Sorry Jim... :oops:

I was peekin' at Bob's vette pics, lookin' at your truck pics, rememberin' the 2 of you doin' the Ego-Rama, and somehow the names got twisted around between the brain and the fingers, then my tongue got stuck in front of my eyetooth so I couldn't see what I was saying, then I couldn't remember what post I was puttin' it on.... :?

OMG, I'm starting to become one of them... :shock:

It won't happen again Phil... :wink:

(Be thankful. I could have called you Denise... :lol: )

Well when you get to Jack let me know
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.