They got me again!

Started by enjenjo, January 26, 2006, 08:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Well, my Pontiac got hit in a parking lot again, third time since the end of september. Minor this rime, broke the left tail light. Ofcourse I have spares for both headlights, and the right tail light, but not the left  :(
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

It's your magnetic personality. You just draw them in. GPster

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, my Pontiac got hit in a parking lot again, third time since the end of september. Minor this rime, broke the left tail light. Ofcourse I have spares for both headlights, and the right tail light, but not the left  :(

:shock:  SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU POWER PARK!!! You would think after the 2nd time you would have learned that lesson.  :lol:  :roll:
Debb

Charlie Chops 1940

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, my Pontiac got hit in a parking lot again, third time since the end of september. Minor this rime, broke the left tail light. Ofcourse I have spares for both headlights, and the right tail light, but not the left  :(

Next time you park, park the other direction; that way if you're hit, at least you'll have the spare parts to fix it with... :?  :P  :D  :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

enjenjo

That;s what I like about this place, the sympathy :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

it is enough to * a person off!!!

Have you folks noticed that when you park awaaaay from the crowd at a parking lot........ you come out and there are 2 - 4 cars around your car??  

there will be plenty of empty spaces closer to the store, yet these people park next to your car!!

:evil:  :evil:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

rooster

Next time you go to the parking lot take FatCat's Durby car,. Get even! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

parklane

Quote from: "Crosley"it is enough to * a person off!!!

:evil:  :evil:

You know, the same thing happened to the fly on the toilet seat :ha)  :ha)  :ha)
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

unklian

Do you live near a Braile Driving School for the Blind ?   :roll:

purplepickup

It's about time to start fixing it with duct tape and pop rivets and let them run into it. :wink:
George

enjenjo

Quote from: "purplepickup"It's about time to start fixing it with duct tape and pop rivets and let them run into it. :wink:

Well, I should expect this. It was paid for in September.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "parklane"
You know, the same thing happened to the fly on the toilet seat :ha)  :ha)  :ha)

Toilet seat?  whatz that?

:?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

wchappo

enjenjo,can sympathise with you seeing no one else will(thats my new years resolution done i said i would be nice to one person,now i can go back to normal),i found out why people park near our old cars, a little old lady told me as she went for her car,it's because all the new "pos" all look the same they park  near us so they can find them,so we are doing a community service What we need is a car cover that looks like a mazda etc then that would confuse them,but with my oldtimers it might be me that gets caught,now if i could only get the idiots to return their trolleys.Wayne  :?  :twisted:  :roll:

unklian

There was an ad on TV a few months ago,showed an old POS
K-Car parked at the side of the road.Until the owner walks up
and pulls the cover off,exposing an expensive new POS sportscar below.