The one you have all been looking for... Donations for 2006

Started by Fat Cat, January 15, 2006, 05:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n.c.rodder

Also sent out my check the other day - you may already have it.

Thanks for every thing you guys do!!

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

48ford

48builder

Quote from: "Fat Cat"It is that time of year.

OK, I sent some bucks. Is it enough? I don't want to be a cheap Ba$tard. If everybody who ever go any info from here donated the same, you should be all set.

I have gotten info for my project from a Firebird Formula site and a Cadillac owners site. I always donate some bucks. It's well worth it for the time I've saved.

Walt
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

Fat Cat

Quote from: "48builder"Is it enough?

Walt

The fact that you took the time to do it is enough for me. I have never made any suggestions of how much anyone should send. If you are comfortable with the amount you sent then it is enough for me.

I would not want anyone to send more that they can afford to send.

donsrods

Happy to donate. Just sent mine paypal. Of course I'm going to have to drink CHEAP BEER for the rest of the month, but it went to a good cause.  :lol:

You evidently put in a whole lot of hard work keeping this Roundtable going. Thanks,  Don

butch27

Will you take a check? I don't have a paypal. Make it out to who?  No no Frank or cash.HA HA

Fat Cat

Quote from: "butch27"Will you take a check? I don't have a paypal. Make it out to who?  No no Frank or cash.HA HA

Sure checks are fine. The details on how to send it and how to fill the check out is listed here http://www.roddingroundtable.com/members/bannerad.html#address

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "butch27"Will you take a check? I don't have a paypal. Make it out to who?  No no Frank or cash.HA HA

enjenjo will take cash..... although he asks you to put it in his front pocket , then he giggles with a large smile.

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Normspeed

Thanks guys, only 2 forums in the world I'd kick in money for, and this is one of 'em.   What a great bunch.

EMSjunkie

PayPal sent.  :)

Thanks for all your hard work.  :D
keep it up. this place rocks the party 'cause of you guys!  8)  8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Grandadeo

PayPal sent.  Been away from the site for a while.  I'm sure I'll have lots of questions with my current project to bother everyone with.  Plus I don't want to be outdone by Normspeed.  Now if I could only learn how to post pictures.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

enjenjo

At the end of the week, we will be drawing a winner for "How to Build Basic Hot Rods" from Tex Smith Publishing.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

And the Winner is Leon. Send me a snail mail address, and I'll get it out. thanks too all.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

Yes I also want to say thanks to all of you that have donated, or contributed(financially or otherwise). Just helping someone else is a contribution.

Your help makes it much easier for me to give you all this place to congregate.

Congrats to you Leon.

Leon

Thank You!  I don't usually win anything, and this is something I can actually use :lol: