The one you have all been looking for... Donations for 2006

Started by Fat Cat, January 15, 2006, 05:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

It is that time of year. Time for me to beg for support. I have and will continue to make improvements to the site. I have noticed that lately we have picked up a few new members. This might seem different from what you have seen on other sites. I like to think that by being member supported we will provide a service to you the member as well as feel that by supporting you have something of an interest in what goes on here. As in past years I will accept payments throughout the year and only want you to donate when you are ready and willing.

I have put some of the details up on this page. If you would note there are two different email links for Paypal. One is for accounts supported by a credit card and another for those supported by bank accounts. If you use the one supported by a credit card, Paypal takes 1.5%+ a fee to process the transaction. So if you are using a bank account to make Paypal payments use the other one as We would get the full benefit of your donation. As always I also have contact info on that page so that if you want to mail me something it is on that page.

Before I am done let me also say that those of you that have already given me or enjenjo monies and/or setup auctions for support of the site. Thank you for your support.

If you have any questions just post them on this thread or email me at

fatcat@roddingroundtable.com

enjenjo

One more thing. We will keep track of the people who donate, and then have a drawing the first of march for a copy of "How to Build Basic Hot Rods" by Tex Smith
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Crosley"paypal donation sent.  Should be there.

8)

Yep got it a little bit ago. Thanks

Frank

river1

paypal sent, added an extra buck toward the 1.5% fee

thanks for all you do frank

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

MrMopar64

PayPal sent.......... Thanks for all the hard work!

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

purplepickup

Sent.

If it's ok with you I can auction my last year's McMaster Carr Catalog to let someone get something of value for their donation.  It's #110...almost new.  I've also got a couple other ones that are maybe two years old.  They don't change much tho and they're * good reference material.
George

enjenjo

Fine with me on the catalog auction.  And you're right, the one I am using is a #94 and it's really not out of date.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Olderndirt2

Quote from: "enjenjo"Fine with me on the catalog auction.  And you're right, the one I am using is a #94 and it's really not out of date.

The check's in the mail. Really!

parklane

Can I give it to Deb or someone at Cobo Hall during the show?? It's such a PITA doing it any other way - cross border & all

thanks
John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Fat Cat

Quote from: "parklane"Can I give it to Deb or someone at Cobo Hall during the show?? It's such a PITA doing it any other way - cross border & all

thanks
John

There should be no issues with that. I am 90% certain I will be there, as will Enjenjo.

phat46

Ohio Blue Tip

Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

SKR8PN

Trust me..........
This won't hurt.........
and the check is in the mail!! :lol:
No.... REALLY it IS!!
I PROMISE ............... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.