How cold is it?

Started by 48ford, December 08, 2005, 10:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48ford

One of the boys wanted to use the shop today.The air lines have a plug again. I know it's a low spot under ground as it does it every year.I keep the compressor in one building and not in the shop as I don't like the noise. So he runs a air line from the compressor house out to the shop.(good boy).now I need him here in the morning to plow out the drives.
Russ&Irene

Rayvyn

Quote from: "48ford"One of the boys wanted to use the shop today.The air lines have a plug again. I know it's a low spot under ground as it does it every year.I keep the compressor in one building and not in the shop as I don't like the noise. So he runs a air line from the compressor house out to the shop.(good boy).now I need him here in the morning to plow out the drives.
Russ&Irene

What, pray tell, could possibly be blocking your driveway... :?  :D  :D  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Bob Paulin

Cold?????

....I just saw ten guys pushing the mobile home next door down the street trying to jump-start the furnace......

......but, the guy across the street is in REAL trouble. He left his brass monkey outdoors overnight........

........then, I went downtown and saw a bunch of firefighters chopping a dog off a fire hydrant........

.....yeah, it's cold!

B.P.
"Cheating only means you really care about winning" - Red Green

Mr Cool

Cold? definately not, summer is certainly here.  :wink:
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "48ford"One of the boys wanted to use the shop today.The air lines have a plug again. I know it's a low spot under ground as it does it every year.I keep the compressor in one building and not in the shop as I don't like the noise. So he runs a air line from the compressor house out to the shop.(good boy).now I need him here in the morning to plow out the drives.
Russ&Irene

My brother (MO JUNK) called me last night just after he had been for a ride in his little roadster.  We had a high yesterday in the teens, a strong north wind, and snow.  I told him that he was more a man than me.  I may be older but he is tougher.  He has never been one to let a little cold or snow keep him from driving his hot rod.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

-12 here this morning with a pretty stiff breeze but no snow last night....that's OK,we've got plenty. :roll: This weather is definitely lessening my fear of Global Warming :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

EMSjunkie

minus 3 here yesterday A.M.  :shock:  

warmed up to 18 by 4 P.M.  :)

9 this A.M.  gonna warm up to 38 by afternoon  :)

love this southern weather  8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Rochie

Here in beautiful downtown London Ontario it was a balmy -17 degrees yesterday.  Looks to be much of the same today ,but with the addition of a few inches of snow.  On top of what we got 3 weeks ago that would total about 15in.  Yep, winter's here and we're not even in real winter(starts Dec.21) yet.
Rochie

Mikej

-13 this morning. I love global warming. I can't imagine how cold it would have been other wise.

Land Yacht

-12 a few nights ago, funny how it freezes the inside of your nose when you inhale. 30 degrees actually feels pretty warm after that.
1965 Impala SS 283/250 -sold- :(
1977 Chevy Caprice -totaled 2005 :(

1999 Chevy S-10 ZR2  Bacon Getter

Dave

Russ&Irene

11 degrees this morning as I went out to hunt again> Like I need more meat. The wind chill was -1 . Came out at 8:20 am and im not going back till maybe next week. Too cold  :lol:  Actually ive got a bunch of stuff going on and im going to be in grand rapids all weekend for an indoor sprint car race so looks like ive got one more night to hunt. Im impressed with the new furnace I installed this summer. Doesnt run a lot and seems to keep the house warm although there is a difference tween the setting and the t stat reading but i can adjust for that right now.
Dave

Crosley.In.AZ

38*F as we rode away from the house on the Goldwing motorcycle at 8AM.

73*F as we rode home at 1pm this afternoon.

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Mikej

I'm surprised you didn't get frostbite. You must have a heater on the goldwing. 8)

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Mikej"I'm surprised you didn't get frostbite. You must have a heater on the goldwing. 8)

electric clothing will keep a person warm
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "Mikej"I'm surprised you didn't get frostbite. You must have a heater on the goldwing. 8)

electric clothing will keep a person warm

But latex britches can be *HOT*  :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****