Have A Great Thanksgiving!!

Started by 40, November 23, 2005, 09:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Here's wishing everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!! No big plans....A little pheasant hunting in the morning and then a Family dinner at my Sisters....watch a little football and put the hurt on a turkey!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours as well and to all my RRT buds and their families.  

Roadstar and myself are heading south to TN to spend the long weekend with our bestest bud Earl Schieb.  While it's snowing here in Michigan right now :shock:  it's sunny and warm in TN.  I'm hoping to do alittle junkyarding, visit Nashville, hang out with some other PoorBoys, oh ya, and we get to meet Mike's new gal friend 8)

I hope everyone has a GREAT day tomorrow.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

reborn55

Happy Thanksgiving to all--just laying around here waiting on the wife with her knee surgery done--guess I will be cooking tomorrow.  Every one be safe and full
Denise have a good trip.  If you get hung up in Southern Illinois give me a holler.

34ford

Happy turkey day to you all. House full tomorrow, well it's half full already todsy. Pies are baking in the oven now and sure wish I could swipe a piece but the cook says hands off till tomorrow. :cry:

parklane

Why does everybody eat dead bird at Thanksgiving?? Don't you know that suff is really fowl?
Have a good long weekend to all my American friends. Drive and eat safe.

John :D
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

enjenjo

Happy thanksgiving to all of you from beautiful downtown Las Vegas. the Kapusta is simmering, it'll be ready tomorrow. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Frank....How in the hell are you cooking whatever it is you are cooking in downtown Vegas??? You aren't hanging out with those homeless folks huddled around a fire in a trash can are you?? :P  Have Fun!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Crosley.In.AZ

We will be attending  the new car show in phoenix on thursday.  

All new cars to sit in. look at and who knows?

We get there early at opening and are done when it gets crowded
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

rooster

Have a good one! Be careful out there! :D

enjenjo

Quote from: "40"Frank....How in the hell are you cooking whatever it is you are cooking in downtown Vegas??? You aren't hanging out with those homeless folks huddled around a fire in a trash can are you?? :P  Have Fun!!

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. If you're traveling stay save. We had plans to go to Chicago for dinner with my wife's oldest son and his family, but with the storm warnings up she decided she'd rather stay home.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

moparrodder

Quote from: "40"Here's wishing everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!! No big plans....A little pheasant hunting in the morning and then a Family dinner at my Sisters....watch a little football and put the hurt on a turkey!

Hi gang!!  I know it's been a while since I posted here but with the new position at work I've been on the run in more ways than I care to be in.  A lot more hours and responsibilites,paper work and making sure all the grain in storage stays in good condition.  Hopefully things will slow down some when we get all the corn picked up off the pile we have on the ground, so no turkey day for me today as it's off to work again, :cry:  so as Daryle says have a Happy and SAFE Thanksgiving!!!!   and I'll catch ya later :wink:    Bill

BELLM

Heres hoping you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Dave

Quote from: "40"Here's wishing everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!! No big plans....A little pheasant hunting in the morning and then a Family dinner at my Sisters....watch a little football and put the hurt on a turkey!

Same here... Happy Turkey day to everyone from Sue and I . We gots company comming the turkey is cooking and I cleaned the garage this morning . Still working on it from cutting up deer. Now im in the Radio room and im going to work on making some sense outta all my computer cd's and the radio stuff sitting around. 10 more minutes and im going to have a cocktail too :lol: . Pulled the cover on the 32 and it looks good. Humm I better winterize the motorcicle too . Maybe tomorrow .
The worst part is I gotta go back to work monday after 2 weeks off :(
Dave

alchevy

Happy Thanksgiving to all from Pensacola, FL. I'm down here for the Rod Run Reuion. Seen tags on street rods from Georgia and IL already, the car show starts on Friday, but there are quite a few down here already.

Pictures will be coming.....
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com