Started by speedracer, November 22, 2005, 12:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedracer

Hey guys and gals this speedracer the new guy on the block.  I've heard allot of good stuff from some of the members and I'm Very glad and honored to be a part of the family.  I'm wanting to learn about rodding so I hope I don't ask to many stupid questions. Talk to ya soon!
ps special thanks to rumrum for turning me on to the site!

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "speedracer"Hey guys and gals this speedracer the new guy on the block.  I've heard allot of good stuff from some of the members and I'm Very glad and honored to be a part of the family.  I'm wanting to learn about rodding so I hope I don't ask to many stupid questions. Talk to ya soon!
ps special thanks to rumrum for turning me on to the site!

Welcome to the board.  The RRT is a brotherhood.  Never met an RRTer that I did not like, right off the bat.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Welcome!....We won't hold the fact that you know Lynn against you :wink:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

speedracer

Quote from: "40"Welcome!....We won't hold the fact that you know Lynn against you :wink:
Thanks!

Ohio Blue Tip

Welcome, we are glad to see more southern folks that we can talk to out of the snowey north.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

rooster

EMSjunkie

Welcome to the RRT, come sit a spell, got some great folks
here.   8)

tell us a little about yourself, your ride(s)
we are an inquisitive bunch.  :?

hope you like it here.  :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

34ford

Welcome aboard mate.  :?  Oh maybe thats the other country. :)

Oh well enjoy the site

bob

parklane

Welcome. Sit down and make yourself homely.....er......at home. Jump right in and join the topics at hand, even if you know nothing about it. It works for me :roll:

John :D
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

speedracer

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Welcome, we are glad to see more southern folks that we can talk to out of the snowey north.
yea Ken its pretty nice this time of year, around mid 70's and sunshine.
Will post more later and get to know yall, looking forward to it--johnny

speedracer

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Welcome to the RRT, come sit a spell, got some great folks
here.   8)

tell us a little about yourself, your ride(s)
we are an inquisitive bunch.  :?

hope you like it here.  :D Thanks Vance I'll fill ya in later about me and my senior rodding experience LOL.  This seems to be a friendly place to be just what the doctor ordered, ZZZZZZZZZtime---johnny

Vance

Dave

rumrumm

Welcome. Glad to took my advice.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

purplepickup

Hi speedracer and welcome to the RRT.  Don't be afraid to let us know a little bit about you and what you're working on.  After all, if we're going to steal your identity we need all the info we can get. :shock:
George

speedracer

Quote from: "purplepickup"Hi speedracer and welcome to the RRT.  Don't be afraid to let us know a little bit about you and what you're working on.  After all, if we're going to steal your identity we need all the info we can get. :shock:
Hi george
Well I got a 85 El Camino SS 350/425hp 700r4/4:10 gears.  and a 36 olds long nose touring sedan thats been rodded with 350 sbc/350 turbo/S-10 frame and rearend and mustang II steering.  A real blast to drive.  I'm new into rodding and I think I bit off alittle more than I could chew, but thats one of the reasons I'm here and that is to learn, contribute what I can and make friends!  johnny