See ya later!

Started by jaybee, October 30, 2005, 08:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaybee

Happy to report I start a new job tomorrow!  I'll stay here in the Des Moines, IA area but need to train for 2-4 weeks in Fort Dodge, about 100mi NW from here.  Not sure if I'll have Internet access from my motel room so this might be it for a while.  If my motel does have Internet access I'll have a laptop with me and will probably spend a bunch of evenings on the internet.  Talk to you all, maybe sooner, maybe later.  This is a great thing, maybe it'll even result in my being able to get back in the shop more this winter.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Crosley.In.AZ

sounds good , keep us updated.

i am glad you found some one to train you.   :wink:   :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

jaybee

Quote from: "Crosley"i am glad you found some one to train you.   :wink:   :wink:

If I'm trainable, that is.  There seems to be some disagreement over that among people who know me.  :)
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Good for you,John.......Good Luck!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

enjenjo

Good luck, hope it fits you well.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

parklane

Quote from: "jaybee"Happy to report I start a new job tomorrow!  I'll stay here in the Des Moines, IA area but need to train for 2-4 weeks in Fort Dodge, about 100mi NW from here.  Not sure if I'll have Internet access from my motel room so this might be it for a while.  If my motel does have Internet access I'll have a laptop with me and will probably spend a bunch of evenings on the internet.  Talk to you all, maybe sooner, maybe later.  This is a great thing, maybe it'll even result in my being able to get back in the shop more this winter.

Most hotels other than maybe the Knights Inn have high speed access :D

John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??