Check this one out

Started by enjenjo, October 25, 2005, 01:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Frank....You have WAY too much time on your hands!! Funny Stuff!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Bern_32

Very good... Funny Stuff :D  :D
"Just a Kid in a Hopped Up Model A"

rooster

If my wife would have seen that thing she would have never got in the car again unless she seen it captured. Funny for sure!

HotRodLadyCrusr

A VOLVO forum??  .......and all the other boards that posted. :shock:   I need to expand my surfing alittle.  There's a whole 'nother world out there.  I'm alittle sheltered in my hot rod one I guess.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

river1

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"A VOLVO forum??  .......and all the other boards that posted. :shock:   I need to expand my surfing alittle.  There's a whole 'nother world out there.  I'm alittle sheltered in my hot rod one I guess.

there are forums for EVERYTHING these days. when i need some info on something i can't find the normal way (goggling it) i put forum after my subject in the search line and will usually get multiple forums for it. it's amazing what subjects there are enthusiasts for.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

lobucrod

About 2 years ago I put a new blower motor in the heat/ac on my 86 astro van. About a year later my wife told me that the motor went out again. She said that when she turned it on high it would vibrate like crazy. I told her to go by the parts house on the way home and pick up another one and I would replace it when I got home. When I got home I got in it to pull it into the shop and noticed a fowl odor. When I removed the blower I found a dead mouse stuck to the inside of the fan! I could imagine him using it as an excercise wheel up to the point where she turned it on high! I guess he couldn't handle the G forces!

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "lobucrod"I could imagine him using it as an excercise wheel up to the point where she turned it on high! I guess he couldn't handle the G forces!

reminds me of an old "Speedy Gonzales" cartoon.  :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

that is interesting item to have in a car dash.

We lived next to an open field in the late 1970's.  Field mice would get into the pool & drown... also I regularly trapped them in the house.

One night Janice was turning down the bed covers and a field mouse was in there.... We * near had a two story house after she started screaming.  :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)