Harbor Freight 20% off coupon

Started by purplepickup, October 23, 2005, 10:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Here's a 20% off coupon good at the retail stores for any one item....even things on sale...one per week.  http://ww2.harborfreightusa.com/showpage_retail.taf?pageid=214&email=  Maybe everyone already knows about it but I thought I'd post it anyway just in case anyone is thinking about getting anything.

I've used one each week for 3 weeks now and saved a lot :D
George

I've worn out a bunch of equipment this year....sure wish we had a H/F close by....sounds like a good deal.Too bad they don't offer the same deal with catalog sales :(
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Fat Cat

Sure you couldn't post this yesterday. :evil: I was just there today and bought a set of $30 rachet wrenches and a $40 multimeter. I could have used that 20% off. Oh well such is life.  :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

HF emails me these coupons on a regular basis.

mayb you guys can get on the email list if you wanted
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GPster

Quote from: "purplepickup"Here's a 20% off coupon I've used one each week for 3 weeks now and saved a lot :D
And I thought you sold that sedan to be "down-sizing" not to make rooms for more tools. And you're building the second "tear drop" trailer? So you can pull them in tamden? You all should be a CHAT 9:00 PM EST (some other time in Arizona). George is suffering a mid-life crisus, he's now Mexican. GPster

Elmo Rodge

Thanx Goerge. I just used it to get one of those "plug it in your trailer hitch lift gates". I'm moving and this will save my tender young body. Wayno

moose

I want to thank you for posting this. I used it to save $$$ on the 130 amp tig they have on sale. For a cheap toy it seems to be a decent welder, at least on first try. With the coupon I only have $160 in it cannot beat the price for playing with tig.

Tim 8)

purplepickup

I see they've extended it for a few more days again.  They've been doing that for a couple of months.  I use the coupon on something every time I go in the store.  Shoot, it's 20% off.   It feels good. :D
George

tomslik

Quote from: "purplepickup"Here's a 20% off coupon good at the retail stores for any one item....even things on sale...one per week.  http://ww2.harborfreightusa.com/showpage_retail.taf?pageid=214&email=  Maybe everyone already knows about it but I thought I'd post it anyway just in case anyone is thinking about getting anything.

anybody own one of the cement mixers?
just wondering if they're worth a .....
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

1FATGMC

Quote from: "tomslik"
Quote from: "purplepickup"Here's a 20% off coupon good at the retail stores for any one item....even things on sale...one per week.  http://ww2.harborfreightusa.com/showpage_retail.taf?pageid=214&email=  Maybe everyone already knows about it but I thought I'd post it anyway just in case anyone is thinking about getting anything.

You had better make sure you have cement to go into it.  I guess there is a big shortage in the west.  The 2 batch plants here are limited to 100 yds. a month each.  The new store going up next to my house needs a little over 100 yds. to pour the floor.  They have been waiting over a month now.  I guess if you are doing a small job you are SOL as all the concrete is going to the big users.  I here it is the same way up around SLC.

c ya, Sum

tomslik

Quote from: "1FATGMC"
Quote from: "tomslik"

You had better make sure you have cement to go into it.  I guess there is a big shortage in the west.  The 2 batch plants here are limited to 100 yds. a month each.  The new store going up next to my house needs a little over 100 yds. to pour the floor.  They have been waiting over a month now.  I guess if you are doing a small job you are SOL as all the concrete is going to the big users.  I here it is the same way up around SLC.

c ya, Sum

well, i could always use it to mix drinks....

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "1FATGMC"

You had better make sure you have cement to go into it.  I guess there is a big shortage in the west.  I guess if you are doing a small job you are SOL as all the concrete is going to the big users.  I here it is the same way up around SLC.

The answer we get back here (east)  is that most of the cement and rebar production is going to China for a huge dam they are building.

I guess China can afford to pay more than domestic buyers since many US$$$ are going over there!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

purplepickup

Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"The answer we get back here (east)  is that most of the cement and rebar production is going to China for a huge dam they are building.

I guess China can afford to pay more than domestic buyers since many US$$$ are going over there!!
Bruce, that's an appropriate twist to a post about Harbor Freight and their "made in China" stuff.  China will sell us the cheap tools then they use the money to buy up all the raw materials so we don't have much left to use the tools for. :(

Tom, if you do get a mixer and can't get cement, will it be a margarita party....or bloody marys?  I'd prolly come either way. :D   By the way, I hope your wife is doing ok.
George

enjenjo

Well, we can hardly blame others for a problem we created. The cost of making cement plants comply with clean air standards makes it so expensive to make that it is much cheaper to import it from a country with lower standards. Same with oil refining. Almost half of the US refineries have been closed and scrapped in the last twenty years.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

tomslik

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"The answer we get back here (east)  is that most of the cement and rebar production is going to China for a huge dam they are building.

Bruce, that's an appropriate twist to a post about Harbor Freight and their "made in China" stuff.  China will sell us the cheap tools then they use the money to buy up all the raw materials so we don't have much left to use the tools for. :(

Tom, if you do get a mixer and can't get cement, will it be a margarita party....or bloody marys?  I'd prolly come either way. :D   By the way, I hope your wife is doing ok.

wife make's killer bloody marys........and she's doing fine.
hasn't seen her car yet,gonna go take some pics this morning...

hey purp, thanks for the coupon, saved me a few bucks yesterday on some more car skates...