Coddington the series

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, October 23, 2005, 01:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

the recent series final episode on the black Mopar build up for the make a wish young man....

In the middle of the show Thomas ( Swedish fellow) was pulling a parts  rack on wheels. on the rack was a Hughes Performance converter box!

Odd that I would see that!?

Beautiful car BTW.  I love that Mopar body style
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

I noticed that too, but didn't mention it because I was afraid it would give you a fat head....Oops, too late :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"I noticed that too, but didn't mention it because I was afraid it would give you a fat head....Oops, too late :lol:

It is too late,

last week at a swap meet a fellow walked up to me and said :" Enjenjo , you've lost weight and are better looking"..... after he regained consciousness he apologized for mistaking me for you.

:!:  :wink:   :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I noticed that too, but didn't mention it because I was afraid it would give you a fat head....Oops, too late :lol:

It is too late,

last week at a swap meet a fellow walked up to me and said :" Enjenjo , you've lost weight and are better looking"..... after he regained consciousness he apologized for mistaking me for you.

:!:  :wink:   :wink:

He was that drunk, huh? Or did he have some of those engineer's drugs? :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.