pics of my new ride

Started by river1, October 15, 2005, 01:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

WZ JUNK

Very nice Jim.  Looks to be a really solid car.  Have fun.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Charlie Chops 1940

Love the realtina...

Happy motoring!

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

1FATGMC

That's neat Jim.  Have fun with it and bring it to Blanding.

c ya, Sum

phat46

Very nice, there hasn't been one in that good original  shape here in Michigan since about '51   :D

Crosley.In.AZ

holy crap, that thing is too kool !  !
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

parklane

Nice, real nice. Even has the original radio i see

John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

47-forvette

Love It!!! But then again I a little impartial since I'vd got a 47 coupe.  It looks like it has good bones and already has an excellent stance.  I think the 46-48 dashes are just awesome,  How about another side shot and a look under the hood?
\\\\\\\"Zen @ 102 MPH\\\\\\\"

Ohio Blue Tip

Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

purplepickup

You dog!!  :wink:  That looks way too familiar.  That car was this close to getting driven back to Michigan last June but one of our good buddies put the cash down first.    

Honestly, I'm glad you ended up with it.  I know you wanted it too.  It's a mighty fine car.  When I was looking at it, I had the guy start it and while we were talking another guy walked up and asked him to start it.  It was already running....those stock flatheads sure idle smooth.

Now you've finally got a car the runs :twisted:

George

Crosley.In.AZ

We rode out to Superior AZ today to a small cafe for breakfast.  ( see photo of cafe)

A fellow there saw my RRT shirt I was wearing and started yappin about flat head motors.  Said he had a bunch of them, when pressed for details he got kinda quiet .

The cafe is only 50 miles from my house.  Even a HD rider could make the ride before total vibration  numbness sets in from the V twin motor.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

parklane

Ya, maybe a HD rider could get there before total vibration numbness set in, but would the bike hold together that long? :?:  :lol:  :lol:

John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

OFOF

Mighty nice Jim,  now, in my humble opinion, all you need are some wide whites and a T-5 tranny.  Have you taken the drums off and checked-out the brakes yet?

Don.
Don Palfreyman

river1

Quote from: "OFOF"Mighty nice Jim,  now, in my humble opinion, all you need are some wide whites and a T-5 tranny.  Have you taken the drums off and checked-out the brakes yet?

Don.

now i'm not really a whitewall kinda guy but the T5 is in the future plans, how far is anyones guess but prolly in the distant future. nope on the check the brakes question, i haven't got around to it yet. hope to before scottsdale tho so i know what i have for brakes before driving to scottsdale with it.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

rooster

Very nice , solid looking! Good luck!