Rudy has a new girlfriend!!! + cookout pics

Started by KustomLincolnLady, October 03, 2005, 07:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

And I just happened to catch a pic of them together  :wink:

a few pics from the cookout

Debb

Shelby is really growing up....Looks like Fat Cat will have his hands full in a couple more years! I can see the line of young men at the door already......Frank,you can only hope they are as harmless as Rudy :wink: .....I am SOOOO thankfull I never had a daughter!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Miss Kitty

Shelby has been told that she is not allowed to date until she is 46.  But, for some reason, she doesn't believe me.  :roll:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Miss Kitty"Shelby has been told that she is not allowed to date until she is 46.  But, for some reason, she doesn't believe me.  :roll:

Hi Miss Kitty!!!  

Heres a pic of the cutie that got outta that nice purplepickup,  :lol:

You guys are making me hungry.....George,Did you really eat all of that or was that Deb's plate you were holding :P

beatnik

Sorry I didn't make it Deb, but last I heard Rudy was on his way to Vegas.  :wink:  :wink:
If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

Roadstar

Yeah Shelby looks pretty darn good in that dress doesn't she :lol:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "40"You guys are making me hungry.....George,Did you really eat all of that or was that Deb's plate you were holding :P

Ok Daryle!!!!!!     That was George's plate, and your gonna pay for that one. Don't think that Ken, George and Rudy didn't get that covered at the party!!!!!   Down to analizing how I eat too!!! :roll:
Debb

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "beatnik"Sorry I didn't make it Deb, but last I heard Rudy was on his way to Vegas.  :wink:  :wink:

Missed you Gus  :(     Ah so thats why Rudy went the wrong way on 24, he was headed for Vegas, But I called him and got him straigtened around. And he said it was because of my directions,  :shock:   shame on you Rudy!!!  :twisted:     LOL

Debb

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Miss Kitty"Shelby has been told that she is not allowed to date until she is 46.  But, for some reason, she doesn't believe me.  :roll:

I'm mad at Shelby.  :x
She stood me up at Kzoo, and never said good-bye when she left. :cry:
Now I see she's fallen for some "older" fella... :shock:
And I was gonna take her to Mickey Mouse land, Seaworld, Busch Gardens and Universal Studios when she came down for vacation. :wink:
But Noooooooo, she has to start 2 timing me when she knows I'm a thousands miles away... :(
And takes up running around with some elderly hot rodder to boot...! :roll:

Gee; I guess I'll have to find another squeeze to hang with when I'm traveling... 8)

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  Glad to see everyone had a good time. Just don't let her go shopping with PurplePickup at Sam's Club. He can be brutal in a checkout line... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Rayvyn"

I'm mad at Shelby.  :x
She stood me up at Kzoo, and never said good-bye when she left. :cry:
Now I see she's fallen for some "older" fella... :shock:
And I was gonna take her to Mickey Mouse land, Seaworld, Busch Gardens and Universal Studios when she came down for vacation. :wink:
But Noooooooo, she has to start 2 timing me when she knows I'm a thousands miles away... :(
And takes up running around with some elderly hot rodder to boot...! :roll:

Gee; I guess I'll have to find another squeeze to hang with when I'm traveling... 8)

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  Glad to see everyone had a good time. Just don't let her go shopping with PurplePickup at Sam's Club. He can be brutal in a checkout line... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

WELL, I've you'd have come to the party you wouldn't have gotten stood up!!!!!!    :roll:
Debb

purplepickup

Quote from: "40"You guys are making me hungry.....George,Did you really eat all of that or was that Deb's plate you were holding :P
No Daryle, that was my plate.  I couldn't lift either one of Deb's plates :lol:

George

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "purplepickup"
No Daryle, that was my plate.  I couldn't lift either one of Deb's plates :lol:

Ok GEORGE!!!!! your dead!!!!!!  That isn't even what I was wearing sat, let alone what I was eating!!!!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhh :twisted:   your in so much trouble!!!! YOur getting a spanking now!   :twisted:

George...Thanks for setting the record straight.....I think I'll save that photo as a screensaver or whatever you call it  :P

Miss Kitty

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"

Hi Miss Kitty!!!  

Hi,

We did have a great time.  It is hard to believe that a whole year has gone by.  It was a year ago that Fat Cat proposed.