It's Official - Michigan Rules

Started by 47-forvette, September 12, 2005, 11:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

47-forvette

I know we've been talking about it for a week already, but Rod and Custom offically posted the 2005 Asphalt Ego-Rama picks on their website today.  :b-d:

http://rodandcustommagazine.com/eventcoverage/0509rc_egoramapicks/
\\\\\\\"Zen @ 102 MPH\\\\\\\"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Yeah, the RRT always has a heads up in the hot rod world. :wink:   See ya at the end of the month bud!
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat rat

See you in a week and a half. It's going to be a ball
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Jbird

Hey Corey,  Congrats for the Ego-Rama thing. Where you at in sactown? I'm out here in Orangevale. I'll probably be at the Cappacino Cruisers show in Folsom Wednesday evening.   Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

47-forvette

Quote from: "Jbird"Hey Corey,  Congrats for the Ego-Rama thing. Where you at in sactown? I'm out here in Orangevale. I'll probably be at the Cappacino Cruisers show in Folsom Wednesday evening.   Jbird 8)

Hey Jbird, thanks for the support.  I in the South Landpark area.  I can't be there this Wednesday.  I haven't been able to make the Cap Cruisers Wednesdays or much else this summer due to Moms being ill and all.  But hopefully after the Ego-Rama we can get out more and we'll hook up.  If you happen to be in the Rancho Cordova area during the next couple of Saturdays, stop by my buddies shop, Ferrari's Hot Rods on Merchantile drive, just west of Vintage Ford.  We'll be making sure the 47 is ship shape for the road trip.

Jbird

Cool, now I have a semi legitimate reason to take Ugbugly out for a Sat afternoon cruise. See ya Saturday, around noon?
 Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

47-forvette

Quote from: "Jbird"Cool, now I have a semi legitimate reason to take Ugbugly out for a Sat afternoon cruise. See ya Saturday, around noon?
 Jbird 8)
Actually, either before 11:45 or after 1:15 or so.  All that wrenching makes a fella hungry.