Kool Deadwood Nites

Started by fatkoop, August 31, 2005, 03:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatkoop

Hey there!!  Anybody out there make it to Deadwood last weekend?  It was our 1st time there and we had a great time!  Very organized, well done car show / event.  Friday nite on main street was a huge kick.  Good music, lots 'o suds, beautiful scenery.  Drove our '40 coupe (283 w/ stock '40 running gear) up from Denver, 1100 miles in 4 days.  Won't ever miss it again!  :D  :D

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "fatkoop"Hey there!!  Anybody out there make it to Deadwood last weekend?  It was our 1st time there and we had a great time!  Very organized, well done car show / event.  Friday nite on main street was a huge kick.  Good music, lots 'o suds, beautiful scenery.  Drove our '40 coupe (283 w/ stock '40 running gear) up from Denver, 1100 miles in 4 days.  Won't ever miss it again!  :D  :D

Would that be at tomslik's place ?  Deadwood... ?  :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "fatkoop"Hey there!!  Anybody out there make it to Deadwood last weekend?  It was our 1st time there and we had a great time!  Very organized, well done car show / event.  Friday nite on main street was a huge kick.  Good music, lots 'o suds, beautiful scenery.  Drove our '40 coupe (283 w/ stock '40 running gear) up from Denver, 1100 miles in 4 days.  Won't ever miss it again!  :D  :D

Would that be at tomslik's place ?  Deadwood... ?  :shock:

i got some "wood" for ya....

they don't ALLOW hondas in south dakota....
i didn't even know they allowed CARS in the black hills.... :lol:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

btrc

We went to Kool Deadwood Nights a few years ago but now it has gotten too crowded for us.  Deadwood is just not that big of a town.  It's always great to go out to the Black Hills though.  The best time to go is in the next two weeks.  Very few tourists and the weather is great.

Bob
Bob