DRD57 Engaged!!!!!!

Started by OFOF, August 27, 2005, 11:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OFOF

Yep, heard the news at Pleasanton on Saturday.  His Sweetie was wearing a big old rock and Don was smiling like crazy.  The question now is, will she move into the storage shed or will Don have to live in a real live house.  In any case, congratulations to Mr. Dillard and the soon to be missus.  They are a great couple and I wish them well.  I kinda figured that any gal that would meet Don on the salt had to be a keeper!

Don
Don Palfreyman

Crosley.In.AZ

congrats !  If she can keep up with Don ....... great!

although I remember some words Don used when fatcat was at this stage a while back...  :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

av8

Don's lady appears to be a keeper for sure. She seemed to enjoy the usual hi-jinx of the BFD gang at Sam's garage party this evening -- race motors fired up in an otherwise quiet residential neighborhood, hot rods and racecar trailers taking up lots of the curbside parking, folks wandering back and forth across the street  in an on-going session of show-and-tall. Yep, she's okay with it.

nomobux

:b-d:  \" I GOTTS NOMOBUX \" :b-d:

WZ JUNK

Congrats to the couple.  I enjoyed our short visits at Bonneville.  Best of luck to you.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Rayvyn

Quote from: "OFOF"Yep, heard the news at Pleasanton on Saturday.  His Sweetie was wearing a big old rock and Don was smiling like crazy.  The question now is, will she move into the storage shed or will Don have to live in a real live house.  In any case, congratulations to Mr. Dillard and the soon to be missus.  They are a great couple and I wish them well.  I kinda figured that any gal that would meet Don on the salt had to be a keeper!

Don

Congratulations Don... :D  :D  :D

(Poor Carps-he'll have to find another ride when he comes stateside)
(Poor Dolly-I know how much she wanted that ring from him...!!)
And will there be another straw hat in the family?

May you have many happy years together!! :b-d:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

purplepickup

Congratulations Don!! :b-d:

After your last matrimonial experience I'm sure you know what you need and don't need.  Enjoy!! :D
George

Elmo Rodge

Couldn't happen to a better human.  8)  Wayno

Dave

Quote from: "OFOF"Yep, heard the news at Pleasanton on Saturday.  His Sweetie was wearing a big old rock and Don was smiling like crazy.  The question now is, will she move into the storage shed or will Don have to live in a real live house.  In any case, congratulations to Mr. Dillard and the soon to be missus.  They are a great couple and I wish them well.  I kinda figured that any gal that would meet Don on the salt had to be a keeper!

Don
Congrats ..................
Dave

phat46

Congrats, I hope she likes to travel!!!  Coincidentaly my daughter called from N.Carolina this morning to annouce that she got engaged yesterday!

river1

congrats don

from our conversation at the nugget in wendover i knew you were headed that direction. like i told you that night she was a keeper.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Charlie Chops 1940

Congrats to their Dillardnesses!

Charlie and Sharon
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat rat

Don

Congrats,  :D just think of it this way if you move into a house your garage can be the doghouse if needed. :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Congratulations! Have you set the date for the big event?
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Ohio Blue Tip

Congratulations Don, I wish you many happy years. :D
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken