Bonneville pictures...

Started by DRD57, August 23, 2005, 10:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

Jbird

Really nice bunch of Bonneville pictures, Don. I thought I'd have a chance to be there for a couple of days this year but.....maybe next year.

I have a question about the guy with the supercharged small block in the VW bus. Did he seem...um... normal? I'm thinking maybe he slipped in from another dimension..... or.. maybe he has an extra *?
Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

DRD57

Quote from: "Jbird"Really nice bunch of Bonneville pictures, Don. I thought I'd have a chance to be there for a couple of days this year but.....maybe next year.

I have a question about the guy with the supercharged small block in the VW bus. Did he seem...um... normal? I'm thinking maybe he slipped in from another dimension..... or.. maybe he has an extra *?
Jbird 8)

That micro bus was bad to the bone. Some of the most * engineering I've ever seen. I didn't take a nut count.

Carps

Great pics as usual.

Know where i can get a '37 Ford truck grille?   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

kb426

TEAM SMART

1FATGMC

Quote from: "DRD57"are up at...

Nice pictures Don and thanks for taking the time to post them,

Sum

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "DRD57"are up at...

Thanks Don, great pictures.

I seen that red VW beetle last year and talked with the owner.  It is an interesting car.  I think he said it was still a VW drivetrain configuration, but getting close to 3 litres in capacity and was running in the high 140's.
he said it was getting pretty light!

So, is the micro bus a drag car?  It is an amazing piece of work?

docchevy

Wow!  Those are professional photos if I've ever seen one.  Nice composition, color, subjects ... Thanks a heap!
Remember; Physics explains everything!