Last post for three weeks.........

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, August 02, 2005, 02:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

Last post for a while. :(   It's off to the south and west at daylight thirty in da morning. :D   Be in L'ville mid afternoon and three days at the Nats to buy parts for my "Driver". :?
Sunday it's west to Sumner's and on to B'ville Thursday.  Then, maybe to Yellowstone and north and wherever the wind takes us.  Back to Michigan by 22nd. :x   Should be a glorious trip.  Then back to work for 3 months and on to retirement, when I can really travel. :lol:
See ya all on the road!
Ken
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Last post for a while. :(   It's off to the south and west at daylight thirty in da morning. :D   Be in L'ville mid afternoon and three days at the Nats to buy parts for my "Driver". :?
Sunday it's west to Sumner's and on to B'ville Thursday.  Then, maybe to Yellowstone and north and wherever the wind takes us.  Back to Michigan by 22nd. :x   Should be a glorious trip.  Then back to work for 3 months and on to retirement, when I can really travel. :lol:
See ya all on the road!
Ken

Drive careful.  See you in a few days.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

phat rat

Ken, have a good trip and watch out for the wildlife (bars and women)  :wink:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Roadstar

Have a safe journey pal. I'll see you in L'Ville when I put in my order for a burger well done of course.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

n.c.rodder

Quote from: "phat rat"Ken, have a good trip and watch out for the wildlife (bars and women)  :wink:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

Hey Jack,
Wait till you hear about how he lost his beer & cooler Friday night at the bar :cry:

Mike
Till we meet - On the street