Sydney Hot Rod Show Pics

Started by Brootal, July 03, 2005, 06:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brootal

Spent most of the day out there yesterday 'working' and I gotta say it was pretty impressive. The cars just keep getting better and better.

Pretty good crowd and heaps of cool stuff to check out, even some of the restored stuff was cool and there was even one Rambler there.

Awesome roadster of Dave Winter down from Qld. A bit of a mix of old and new with a TPI Chev, but the 10-spokes, Halibrands and Quickchange make up for it. ;)

'58 Corvette is a brand new car and ran complete Z06 'Vette running gear. Heaps and heaps of polishing and chrome (by the same guy that did my rocker covers.) Owner is Carey McMahon.

Mark Course's new Boydster 'JUCETR'. Amazing!

Do I really have to say anything...

This was one of my favourite cars. BOSS 302 and another Quickchange. Owned by Darren Goodwin.

Laurie Grima and the rebuilt 'Pro-Neat'. This car is absolutely amazing and he had a really cool display that had photos from when he first got the car, through the first build, the crash and the rebuild. So many cool details in this car.

Northern Beaches HRC member Stuart Dunbar almost got his Tourer done in time. Straight 8 Buick, Quad SUs, C4 and Lagonda rear end! So many cool tricks in this one too including the intake and exhaust that Stu built.

Andy34's car looking good.

...and some short wog bloke's car. I had a good chat with Paul and it turns out we grew up in the same area and I probably went to school with his brother. Bloody wogs! All know each other...

Matt Bell's super-cool Tudor. Pretty cool salt lake display too.

Michael Morris's home-built Chevy custom. This is another awesome car and runs a 6 carb 283. Killer!

Phil Stimson's roadster. Nice car mate. Is it a Ford? ;)

The lonesome Rambler...

...except for mine that was parked outside. See, it is running!

Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

kb426

TEAM SMART