I need 51 Merc Lower Rear quarters

Started by jimmerc, June 27, 2005, 09:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmerc

:D Anyone know where I can get  steel lower rear quarters for my 51 Merc? There's a company making  them for 49-50 Mercs, but not 51. Thanx. jim

Grandadeo

Hey Jimmerc, would you happen to be 19fordy over on the Ford Barn?  When I saw this tread I was going to suggest you contact him.  But when I looked up some of your previous posts to figure out where you were down here in Sunny Florida I saw that you also have a '40 Ford.  Could there be two guys in Florida lucky enough to have both a '40 Ford and a '51 Merc?  If it is you I'm the guy that bought the pair of stock Merc wheels from you a while back.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

jimmerc

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Hey Jimmerc, would you happen to be 19fordy over on the Ford Barn?  When I saw this tread I was going to suggest you contact him.  But when I looked up some of your previous posts to figure out where you were down here in Sunny Florida I saw that you also have a '40 Ford.  Could there be two guys in Florida lucky enough to have both a '40 Ford and a '51 Merc?  If it is you I'm the guy that bought the pair of stock Merc wheels from you a while back.

Lee

Yes Lee, I am  the same  guy as Fordbarn and the wheel seller too. Hope you are well and your project is coming along and that the wheels worked out ok for you.  Have a  nice  July 4.  Raining  hard here.  jim