Good guys Indy where we meeting? who alls comming?

Started by Dave, June 06, 2005, 09:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Ill be in town thursday about 11 am or 12 noon.  going to the usac race at IRP thursday nite and ill be at the show friday after the run around indy if we get the tickets for that. They say its first come first serve so we will hope for the best.
Dave

enjenjo

Fatcat is coming down for saturday only. So if one of you are heading that way, and have a hitch to pull the trailer, it can be there before he is, and he could tow it back home. Otherwise the trailer won't make it there until saturday. And we will still need someone to tow it into the fairgrounds, as he is driving a civilian vehicle.

I will be on the west coast by saturday, so I can't do it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

I'll be towing my teardrop down and camping across the road, Geuss I could handle it at the groubds okay. 2" ball?

OBT and Curt will be with, so I guess the cooking will be covered. You aren't coming Frank?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Charlie Chops 1940

George,

Did you get my e-mail about insulation?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

reborn55

Me and the Mrs. will be there Thusrday thru Sunday.  Staying in Plainfield if you guys need anything

enjenjo

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"I'll be towing my teardrop down and camping across the road, Geuss I could handle it at the groubds okay. 2" ball?

OBT and Curt will be with, so I guess the cooking will be covered. You aren't coming Frank?

Charlie

1 7/8" ball. I'm heading to LA wednesday.

Ohio Blue Tip

Coming down Thursday to Sunday.  I'll be Camping and Car-less.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"I'll be towing my teardrop down and camping across the road, Geuss I could handle it at the groubds okay. 2" ball?

Charlie

1 7/8" ball. I'm heading to LA wednesday.

Consider it done...I'll bring the smaller ball along. Have Fatcat email me to work out the details.

Charlie

A Hooligan!

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

I'm trying to make arrangements to have the BBQ there thursday or friday I'll let you know if it comes before saturday.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Roadstar and I will be there on Friday after work in his roadster.  Will hook up with you guys on Saturday morning at the show.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "N8DC"Ill be in town thursday about 11 am or 12 noon.  going to the usac race at IRP thursday nite and ill be at the show friday after the run around indy if we get the tickets for that. They say its first come first serve so we will hope for the best.
Dave

My brother and I will be there Thursday through Sunday.  We are staying at the Comfort Suites in Bronsburg.  We are bringing his new (old) modified.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

slocrow

Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Slick 50

I'm heading out EARLY Saturday AM and with "slow time" I'll get there almost before I leave.
I think I'll hang close to the rod entrance and try to bum a ride with someone. <8-)
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Scrap Fe

Quote from: "slocrow"Me tooooo.....Thur/Sun

Me 3 Thurs - Sun