Free beer & pizza

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, June 02, 2005, 08:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

Free beer & pizza at my garage tonight about 8:00 PM.  Bob K. is in town and you're all invited.

:D  :D
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

slocrow

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Free beer & pizza at my garage tonight about 8:00 PM.  Bob K. is in town and you're all invited.

Boy, if I had any cahonies......................I new you'd need imported help with the reassembly. :lol:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

kb426

You reckon I can leave Kansas at noon and be there?
TEAM SMART

48ford

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Free beer & pizza at my garage tonight about 8:00 PM.  Bob K. is in town and you're all invited.

I won't be there till Friday night!
Allways late!
Russ&Irene

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "48ford"

I won't be there till Friday night!
Allways late!
Russ&Irene

The offer is always open to my rodding friends, just stop by anytime and I'll wine ya and dine ya. :wink:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

n.c.rodder

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"

The offer is always open to my rodding friends, just stop by anytime and I'll wine ya and dine ya. :wink:

I thought we were heading down your way next weekend - But the wife's on call that weekend, so that took care of that :!:  :!:

How are you comming on the car :?:

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

48ford

Funny how thing can change.
We are going to Texas first thing in the morning,Irenes oldest sister,shes 80 is not going to make it.Its just time now.
We were going out on power tour,taking the ferry over to milwaukee.
some other time.
Russ&Irene :cry:

junkyardjeff

I was going to be in your area this weekend but I am getting over a bladder infection or irritation of some kind and I do not want to bounce around 400 plus miles in my truck,I would be stopping at every rest stop and it would take me forever to get there.     I am going to get up there around the first of next month.   Jeff

Charlie Chops 1940

Sorry you guys aren't gonna make it up. We had a nice visit tonight and the pizza and beer was free,. What a deal.

Will see some of ya at Billet Proof.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!