is something wrong with the board?

Started by river1, May 29, 2005, 01:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

i have it set for the HRI colors and the page i get is a mix of the RRT ans HRI colors. some green and some blue.

also when i click on the "take me to the new post in the thread" thingy is gives me an error page.

the ads at the top of the page are gone too.

anyone else havin these problems?

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

rx4ord

Yep it looks as though someone has gone mad.I can't even log on.The Aussie site requires me to log on and all I get is Page Unavailable.Dave.It's also given us two sexes next to our user name.I won't be back till I find out what is going on
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower

GPster

Also some of the replies seem to be taking a while to get here. Look at the replies on the Billetproof subjedt and when they appear to hit the site. Also the phpbb and the layout at the rop of the page is different. The pages also seem more concise and there doesn't seem to be any of the sponsor flags at the top of the page. Isn't "phpbb" where the CHAT goes to? Is it invading our home? GPster

58 Yeoman

If you vant your website back, you vill sent a gazillion American dollars to my numbered Swiss bank account by 1pm this afternoon, or else.....

Looks strange, but seems to be running faster.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

enjenjo

Yes there is something wrong, No I'm not smart enough to fix it. Fatcat is out of town until tonight, so he can't fix it. What has happened, it defaulted to an earlier test version, but I don't know why.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

I wuz rong. I wuz thinkking a weak erly. I thought everyone was gone and that's why they didn't see it. But it was 2:00 AM. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

I thought mayb one of them Aussie fellows was messin around....... Carps?

:lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

rx4ord

Nah it wasn't us.WE can't get into our site as it looks like the backdate of the site is to a time before we obtained it.VERY spooky.Dave
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower