window risers for a 1936 2dr ford sedan

Started by blyde, May 26, 2005, 12:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blyde

can anyone help me find a window riser for the front drivers side window on a 1936 ford 2 dr sedan?

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"you mean the window regulator?

gotta be what the fellow is looking for

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Do you have a part # or photo by chance?I have several window regulators,a couple are 35's and several are 37's and a few....I'm not sure of.Not sure if those years interchange or if coupes and sedans are the same?
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

blyde

Thanks for the reply.
The window riser is the metal channel that the glass sets in and the riser then hooks to the regulator. I think 35 and 36 are the same.
Thanks Bill

blyde

Quote from: "40"Do you have a part # or photo by chance?I have several window regulators,a couple are 35's and several are 37's and a few....I'm not sure of.Not sure if those years interchange or if coupes and sedans are the same?
\

I can send you a picture, but I do not know how on this page. Help!!!
Bill

Bill....I sent you an e-mail.The part you are looking for is listed in several early Ford supplier catalogs.I did not have one in the shop.By the way....Where in Texas are you located? I am looking for a 55 Chevy to give to my wife as a birthday present (She's a 1955 model as well!) and there is a possible candidate in Abilene....I may be making a trip there soon.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

blyde

Quote from: "40"Bill....I sent you an e-mail.The part you are looking for is listed in several early Ford supplier catalogs.I did not have one in the shop.By the way....Where in Texas are you located? I am looking for a 55 Chevy to give to my wife as a birthday present (She's a 1955 model as well!) and there is a possible candidate in Abilene....I may be making a trip there soon.

I found one at C W Moss.
I am just out side of Houson
about 14 hours from Abilene
Bill