O/T My day in court.

Started by Dave, May 25, 2005, 06:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Boy im glad thats over. I was found not guilty of violating a personal protection order today and we also got the ppo terminated. I never want to go thru that again. Its a dam shame that somone can mess with your life and your falimy for absouletly nothing. I also found out today that the charges that this young lady was trying to bring on my son failed also so he is clear too cept she still has a ppo on him. My attorney beat her and the witness up pretty bad in court so hopefully she will back off now and quit trying to accuse my son of bogus charges also. Im looking forward to the summer now. :lol:
Ive got my buddys 30 model a here to finish for indy good guys and I should be working on it now but I just decided to relax tonite. I told him id get it done so he can go and by golly ill start tomorrow. 8)
Friday im headed to ft wayne to get the grandaughter and ill be here all weekend playing with her and the model a. Life is good again cept im out 1500.00 for the attorney but ya know it doesnt really seem to matter right now. :D  Its hard to describe what ive been thru in the last few months and id never wish it on anyone. At least I found out there is some hope in the court system...............
Dave

Bob K

Glad that is over for you Dave and it came out good for you. The world is sure screwed up when people can * you chain like that.

Are we gonna see you in Indy???

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Dave

Quote from: "Bob K"Glad that is over for you Dave and it came out good for you. The world is sure screwed up when people can * you chain like that.

Are we gonna see you in Indy???

B 8) B

Are you gonna see me .............Oh ya baby.. sue and I need a weekend out ill be there.
Dave

DRD57

I'm glad to hear that worked out for you.

kb426

CONGRATULATIONS! Even though I don't know you, I have a son the right age to be in the same situation. I certainly understand what you have said. I hope your son learned a lesson about his choices in life.
TEAM SMART

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"CONGRATULATIONS! Even though I don't know you, I have a son the right age to be in the same situation. I certainly understand what you have said. I hope your son learned a lesson about his choices in life.

My son is way old enuff to know better :lol:  He just got hooked up with a real fruit cake and thats it. I never blamed him for what happened with him or me we just got hosed.....
Dave :wink:

Sean

Glad to hear it turned out in your favor Dave.

My little brothers first wife was a real piece of work, and he ended up going through a bunch of similar crap with her. Luckily, he was able to get full custody of the kids, but it cost him a lot in lawyer fees.

Crosley.In.AZ

Dave........ glad to hear it went well.

Seems the nut jobs of the world can screw your life up  if you are simply in the area.

I hope your son's eyes are opened up.  My 31 yr old son still has his head some what submerged in his a....... you know what I mean
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

parklane

Dave....I'm glad for you and your family. It puts a lot of stress on everyone in the household. It really is the pits when people take a run at you like that for no good reason!!  Now get on with life and enjoy yourself.

John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

EMSjunkie

Congrats Dave.
We knew all along that Justice would prevail.

'bout time for you and Sue to let off a little steam.
you deserve it.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

32coupe

Way to go Dave.

Now start driving the doors off of that coupe :lol:
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

Glad things worked out well for you....the judicial system is definately not perfect but it seems to work most of the time....just wish it weren't so damned expensive!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Carps

Sounds to me like the right result but it shouldn't have got that far in the first place.

I'da thunk the 'Ambulance Chasers' would be smart enough to identify a fruitcake when they see one, but I guess the lure of a dollar is way stronger than common sense.  Of course there's also the fact that the only ones who ever really win crap like this are the lawyers who still get paid no matter what the outcome.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Ohio Blue Tip

Glad things worked out for ya, see ya at Indy, ya I'll be walken!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

slocrow

Quote from: "N8DC"hopefully she will back off now and quit trying

My experience suggests that this is not likely. It's unfortunate that the courts act on first information, regardless of the truth. This always puts the hammer in the hands of the accusers who benefit while things get sorted out.
At least this time things apparently ended with a good result. ....Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...