HRI is back!!!!

Started by Dave, May 18, 2005, 08:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Okay finally after lots of dramas the Aussie Hot Rod Internet Forum is back up at the following URL www.ozrodders.com Please note that if you were a previous HRI member your old username and password is used for login and all your old post counts and posts are there! New members must be approved by the adminsitrator who is U.S. based.

Thanks to all who have supported us during the break, especially our great friends in the United States. A very, very big and special thank you to Fat Cat (Frank) here at the RRT who has kept us going and I sincerely hope that you all our old members continue to post here as well. I know I will. We have many true friends across Australia and the world who have supported us and we thank them sincerely. Now you can all get back out of the garage and onto your computers again!

Mr Cool

Dave
You might want to take a look at the ozrodders board. you can still post as a guest, without being a member............ I just did without logging in  :oops:
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Dave

Will take a look. There will be glitches and no doubt the Ruskies will find us again soon! Although we welcome any Hotrodding ones!

flatoz

good news dave,

I'm a going home! :D

TJ's Dad

Thanks to Frank n Frank for taking us refugees in and for looking after our needs , it is very much appreciated.

Living in a rather remote area i find the computer an invaluable way of keeping in touch.

At the time you made this forum available to a bunch of retrobates from across the globe , it never occured we'd make so many stateside contacts... lets hope one day soon i can get over and meet a few of you.

Now comes the juggling act between the 2 rooms .

Again thanks !!

I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Great news....I hope you all will continue to post on the RRT as well....I've kinda gotten used to all those funny accents :lol:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

_Drewfus_

Quote from: "40"Great news....I hope you all will continue to post on the RRT as well....I've kinda gotten used to all those funny accents :lol:

Accents? what accents? it's you guys who have funny accents..... :wink:  :D

Cheers,

and thanks to our hosts and new friends for being so welcoming,

Drewfus
\"Dear God,
help me be the MAN that my dog thinks I am.......\"

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

32coupe

I'm going to hang around, even if it is just to anoy you from time to time.
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "32coupe"I'm going to hang around, even if it is just to anoy you from time to time.

stick with what you do best!

:lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

32coupe

I tell you what......................it's awfully quiet down in the Aussie forum section today. Where do you think they have all gone? :wink:
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

flatoz

yep, there is nothing but an echo down there,

thanks to our yankie saviours tho.

I think it has kept us all sane whilst we have been in exile.

Fingers

Yeah, thanks fella's. I'm going to stay around also. I wont try to annoy anyone though, thats Andrew's job.... :lol:
Richard

Mr Cool

Quote from: "32coupe"I'm going to hang around, even if it is just to anoy you from time to time.
And I'll just hang around and ANNOY you guys too. (see I can spell)
I mite acshally lern sumpthin wun dai. :lol:
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

TJ's Dad

QuoteI mite acshally lern sumpthin wun dai.

I doubt it !!   :idea:  :idea:  :lol:  :lol:

I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.